FSU v Miami Prediction Thread

I honestly think this is the second most important game of Richt's stint at Miami (first being Clemson last year). Finally have a real QB, Haslewood and Stevenson and other elite prospects are genuinely interested, FSU sucks ***, and the depth is just about back. They literally have capitalize and I think they will. 35-17 good guys.

Advertisement
1538649592929.png

45-24 CANES!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
34 - 13 Chain gang

We give up a garbage time td to Blackman and now the purse holders have a qb debate.

Advertisement
Canes = 31
Purse = 20

Rivalry games tend to be closer no matter if one team is having a ****** year. Bottom Line, we get the job done and keep this train rolling.

2 years ago, in Miami, we were down by 7 with about 3 minutes to go. The writing was on the wall, we would lose yet again. However, we stopped FSU deep in their territory forcing them to punt the ball to Braxton Berrios, who ran the ball back to the FSU 15. The drive was sputtering but on fourth down Stacy Coley came up big again as he always did against FSU. He caught a perfect pass from Kaaya to seemingly tie the game up. The extra point, however, was blocked and we lost the game by a point. We were one point away from OT and possible victory.

Last year, it looked ominous again, FSU scored with a few minutes left leaving Miami again in a position to have to mount a forth quarter comeback. In that final drive, Homer, Rosier, Langham and Berrios elevated themselves to the UM pantheon (with great playcalling from CMR) and Miami pulled out a 4 point victory.

This year, the momentum, talent and coaching are on our side. We win 41 -17 in a hard fought battle and pull away at the end of the third quarter/early fourth quarter. We wear them down and humiliate them.

Go Canes
Pretty much the same prediction I had posted. I gave a range of 4 scores (38-10, 38-17, or ND 2.0. 42-3, 42-10) with the U on top.

Advertisement
Canes 27 - Dora the Explorer 16

Always a hard fought game. Would love to blow them out like they did to us back in 2013 (41-14) but I just don't see it this year.

Advertisement
27-13, Miami
I still have questions about Perry and he hasn't had a ton of reps, so I'm not sure what to expect from him.
I fully expect FSU to play way over their heads for the majority of the game

Advertisement
Back