FSU rumblings...

Advertisement
Kendall briles is not scarying anyone , we see how sh*tty that offense looks against a defense like ours. It’s not likely Kendal briles is back especially if they hire an offensive minded coach because they wouldn’t want their own staff. FSU reporter josh newberg did say to today that the 2 coaches most likely to be retained are Odell Haggins(dline been sh*tty for years and dugans( always drama in the receiver room but can recruit, can’t keep them though. Warren Thompson might transfer from FSU)
Many people including myself tried to tell these Briles believers that no one plays real defense out west.

Whoever the coach is going to fire Briles asap. That is a clown offense they are running. I know ours aint the greatest but that was a **** show Briles put out there. I was actually really surprised how bad it was. No way the new HC keeps him around. Back to FAU you go buddy! Nice try! Lol.
Exactly and we had clowns wanting that moron here . LMAO . Our O has issues to due Williams being hurt for a few games and a young OL not becaue of schematics . His offense he is running at FSU as you said is a clown show that would only work in a small conference .

Advertisement
LOL if they keep Briles. Manny and Baker made him their bytch on Saturday.
That really doesnt mean much tbh. You can be a good OC, but if the HC makes everything toxic it wont matter. Diaz's Texas D got smoked by a Mendenhall BYU O, but this year Diaz's D shut Bronco's UVA down. I'd wager that if Bob Stoops is the HC, and Briles is the OC, they look much better & more organized in 2020.

That really doesnt mean much tbh. You can be a good OC, but if the HC makes everything toxic it wont matter. Diaz's Texas D got smoked by a Mendenhall BYU O, but this year Diaz's D shut Bronco's UVA down. I'd wager that if Bob Stoops is the HC, and Briles is the OC, they look much better & more organized in 2020.
Also, Mike Stoops would be a part of any Bob Stoops regime. He's an analyst at Bama right now.

Bob Stoops would be a big time hire for them. I wouldnt hesitate for a second if I were FSU.

I been saying this all along that PJ Fleck wins wherever he goes. He might not start out winning, but within 3 years he rolling like a freight train. The dude just wins and there's no denying it. If he goes to fsux, we are facked. Laugh if you want.

Advertisement
That's racist!! Lol

Bob Stoops HC
Jim leavitt. DC
Briles stays.

Imminent. I'm just saying what I'm hearing and do know a guy who knows a guy.

Lost me at Stoops not bringing his own staff with him. That's not how this game is usually played.

Stoops retired as he didn't want to coach himself into the dirt, like his dad who coached until his untimely death at 54; coaching a high school game.

The XFL gig is something he can mail in. Florida State would be a full-blown rebuild.

Based on all that, I don't buy him coming back at 60 years old to take that gig on.

Dude could've had the Florida gig two years ago—which was much more desirable than Florida State—and he didn't take it.

He's really coming back to Trailerhassee now?

MARK STOOPS, maybe—but not Bob.

Who cares who their new coach is. As long as we beat them every year.
The problem with that is, a big name coach brings in big name recruits it is what it is. Wouldn't take long before we don't beat them every year. Jimbo wasn't a great coach but he was a bigger name coach than we had, they got better players and beat us what 7 in a row. Stoops would surely bring in recruits. IMO, we're getting raped right now with the big name coaches who win.

Went over to YouTube and watched their guys on Warchant. They said they will take their time and prob put a search together.

FWIW my Auburn buddy said Stoops would be their target if and when they fire Malhazn

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kendall briles is not scarying anyone , we see how sh*tty that offense looks against a defense like ours. It’s not likely Kendal briles is back especially if they hire an offensive minded coach because they wouldn’t want their own staff. FSU reporter josh newberg did say to today that the 2 coaches most likely to be retained are Odell Haggins(dline been sh*tty for years and dugans( always drama in the receiver room but can recruit, can’t keep them though. Warren Thompson might transfer from FSU)

If Briles is feeling bad about his impending unemployment he can call up 60% of this board for a pick-me-up *******.

Advertisement
Back