FSU rumblings...

Advertisement
Someone said Mark Stoops has like a 20 mil buyout. If that is true then you can cross him off their list. Look i know panhandle has deep pockets, but I don't think they're willing to spend 60 mil on:
Firing current head coach
Buying out current coaches contracts
Buying out new head coach contract

I mean that's like 60 mil on buyouts alone before you the new HC gets his salary and hires assistants

Advertisement
Bob Stoops HC
Jim leavitt. DC
Briles stays.

Imminent. I'm just saying what I'm hearing and do know a guy who knows a guy.
Leavitt is already there, is he not? So that's not far fetched. However, I'm not worried about Stoops....

There are two guys I really hope don't end up at FSU and that's Jeff Scott or PJ Fleck. PJ is absolutely killing it as a HC not to mention he can absolutely identify the talent he's looking for to fit his program, and Scott already has FSU ties...keep an eye on those guys.

Advertisement
You know a guy.....
you know a guy.jpg

Advertisement
Whoever the coach is going to fire Briles asap. That is a clown offense they are running. I know ours aint the greatest but that was a **** show Briles put out there. I was actually really surprised how bad it was. No way the new HC keeps him around. Back to FAU you go buddy! Nice try! Lol.
@KrazyCane

Advertisement
Leavitt is already there, is he not? So that's not far fetched. However, I'm not worried about Stoops....

There are two guys I really hope don't end up at FSU and that's Jeff Scott or PJ Fleck. PJ is absolutely killing it as a HC not to mention he can absolutely identify the talent he's looking for to fit his program, and Scott already has FSU ties...keep an eye on those guys.
It's not Leavitt or he would have got the interim gig IMO

Kendall briles is not scarying anyone , we see how sh*tty that offense looks against a defense like ours. It’s not likely Kendal briles is back especially if they hire an offensive minded coach because they wouldn’t want their own staff. FSU reporter josh newberg did say to today that the 2 coaches most likely to be retained are Odell Haggins(dline been sh*tty for years and dugans( always drama in the receiver room but can recruit, can’t keep them though. Warren Thompson might transfer from FSU)

I couldn’t believe how bad the offense was. It was like midway through the game they just gave up and started running trick plays

Whoever the coach is going to fire Briles asap. That is a clown offense they are running. I know ours aint the greatest but that was a **** show Briles put out there. I was actually really surprised how bad it was. No way the new HC keeps him around. Back to FAU you go buddy! Nice try! Lol.

Agreed. First full game I watched of his offense. I was waiting to see this visionary that everyone crowned when he was hired and I saw a guy basically running the Miami Dolphins wildcat offense back when they had Ronnie Brown. Guy ain't **** without daddy being there to hold his hand.

Advertisement
Back