FSU rumblings...

Advertisement
Advertisement
yeah multiple people told me tonight hes likely passing and the Bob stoops rumors are fake

if stoops were to come back, it would've been for the UF job. thats where he was before and they pay more w more resources. once he turned that down, that was it.

Come on why would bob stoops leave a very, very successful ocu to “retire” then come back to a dumpster fire. Sorry this make no sense. I dont see it

Joe Rose was talking about it. He said a source at FSU told him if a new coach were to clean house immediately they would have to pay out the remaining contracts.
The smoke at tally is that stoops will keep briles and Leavit as DC which makes financial sense if what Rose was told is true. But the position coaches are probably getting the storage closets ready. But after the season I wouldn’t be surprised if both are gone

Do people actually think the school is going to just hire Bob and input him in next week? The staff will coach the rest of the season and be non renewed at the conclusion of the last game no matter who they choose.

247 fsu mods sure seem to hint its bob stoops on their board

Advertisement
Do people actually think the school is going to just hire Bob and input him in next week? The staff will coach the rest of the season and be non renewed at the conclusion of the last game no matter who they choose.
The problem is recruiting. They got about a month till nsd. Coaches kids and parents are gonna want to hear more than just “hey stoops is coming”.
When cmr got here nsd was still a few months out.
But yeah can’t install all new sht in a week 😂

No coach is going to a program and retaining the staff that was there especially when said coach in this situation has no direct ties to any coaches on there staff. And that's still a **** show of a staff

I'm pretty sure they knew who their guy was when they started collecting checks totaling $20MM a month or so ago plus other checks for the new staff. They've had a plan. The catastrophic Miami was the trigger

Advertisement
Bob stoops was on Tampa sports radio early in the season and indicated through his comments that he would coach again- didn’t directly say so but reading between the lines that’s what it sounded like. Part of decision of him retiring was due to he knew Lincoln Riley was a hot commodity that OU would lose if he did not step aside. So that interview along with rumors that he is in Tallahassee, and how FSU is moving so quickly makes me believe bob stoops to FSU is very credible.

Advertisement
The problem is recruiting. They got about a month till nsd. Coaches kids and parents are gonna want to hear more than just “hey stoops is coming”.
When cmr got here nsd was still a few months out.
But yeah can’t install all new sht in a week 😂

They can still hire him but that has zero to do with the rest of the staff until the season is over. They can coach out their year/contract.

So if it is Bob, whenever Nole fans claim we stole our coach from Temple I can retaliate with you stole yours from the XFL. I’ll take the future W on those debates.

Advertisement
Back