FSU Matchups to worry about

Advertisement
The most important factor in this game will be our tackling.

If we don't tackle & get their guys on the ground on first contact, we're fcked.

Yup. Akers especially. He's going to break some tackles, but when he does Miami needs to be rallying to the ball to help clean up. A ton of his big plays this year are him breaking a tackle near the LOS and getting free into the 2nd/3rd levels. He's rarely running through gaping holes, most of what he gets, he gets on his own. So it's imperative to limit him to only what is blocked, which is usually not much.

If we could possible put up 30 pts on FSU and blow them out of TALLY? I WILL FORGIVE MANNY FOR EVERYTHING HE SOLD US AND HAS NOT LIVE UP TO !!!! -LOL

Go Canes!
...or at least for a week or the next loss.

I remember how I felt after the last two FSU matches won. "The Catch" (2017) and "The Comeback" (2018)--fuggin' cardiac Canes. I needed another "C" word for this year; how about "The Clinic" (2019) where Cam'Ron Harris and DeeJay Dallas go the fv_k off or "The Chain" (2019)--season high fumble/interception count.

Hopefully, it's not:

"The Choke" (2019)
"The Cu_nt" (2019) -- referring to Baxa missing a go-ahead field goal.

This game is really a must-win for me. Given the choice between bowl eligibility and beating FSU, I'd rather take out the Seminoles.

Advertisement
Their receivers are better than our cbs....

Bandy going against Tamorrion Terry is a huge size disadvantage.

Ivey is going to get embarrassed

Our oline is going to get destroyed and Jarren is going to take 10 sacks on purpose.

I see you’ve gone full parody account.

Agree. There’s really no other option for you at this point.

Baxa ain’t doin nuttin but kickoffs in this one bro ... but yeah, he can ***k dat up too

...or at least for a week or the next loss.

I remember how I felt after the last two FSU matches won. "The Catch" (2017) and "The Comeback" (2018)--fuggin' cardiac Canes. I needed another "C" word for this year; how about "The Clinic" (2019) where Cam'Ron Harris and DeeJay Dallas go the fv_k off or "The Chain" (2019)--season high fumble/interception count.

Hopefully, it's not:

"The Choke" (2019)
"The Cu_nt" (2019) -- referring to Baxa missing a go-ahead field goal.

This game is really a must-win for me. Given the choice between bowl eligibility and beating FSU, I'd rather take out the Seminoles.

Enos needs to stop being stubborn and give the rock to Dallas and Harris consistently. Establish a running game so JW doesn't get murdered. The defense needs to be ready for a heavy dose of Akers being run at the left side. Terry will be an issue for us. That dude can fly and do what our receivers have trouble with, catch the **** ball.

Enos is saving the playbook for this game. What you'll see is something we've never seen before. #Sauces

Can’t let Akers get to the edge. Constantly we see our DEs stunt in and backs break contain.

Also can’t let Hornibrook get into a rhythm. He’ll pick us apart. He pretty accurate.

Advertisement
Nablob Donaldson vs Marvin Wilson
Corey Gaynor vs Robert Cooper
Jakai Clark vs Corey Durden
Zion Nelson vs Janarius Robinson

Antonio.png

Jarren Williams vs Marvin Wilson
Jarren Williams vs Janarius Robinson
Jarren Williams vs the Ghost of Marvin Wilson
Jarren Williams vs the Ghost of Janarius Robinson

:stephenahand:

Advertisement
Hoping to see Blades (not Ivey) on Terry. McKitty is nice.. They don't utilize him enough. I could see him going off.. obviously Akers is the key. Expect to see him run the wildcat. We struggle with it & he does it well.
And, unlike us, he actually throws the ball on occasion.

Tamorrion Terry vs. Any of our Cb's. Kid can fly, Mike Jack did a good job last year but none of current guys are on that level. Ivey is too slow and Bandy is too small. Blades may be the best option to cover him. Still wouldn't be shocked if he has a big game. 6'4 203 with wheels. Has a TD in every game this season minus Syracuse but still had 84 yards rec.

Marvin Wilson vs. Any of our O-lineman. Wilson is a problem. Eats up space. Gets great push and can be dominant when he wants to. He has 5 sacks also. We know our O-Line loves sharing.

Cam Akers vs. Our front 7. We bottled Cam up last year but the D-Line last year was better than this one. Cam breaks tackles with no problem and we all saw the GT game and the tackles we missed. Though we did better against Pitt. They use him in all different way. Yes, he's no Dalvin Cook but he can still make you pay. Almost at 1K yards this season
I would put Bolden on Terry or at least have Bolden double over the top. Going to have to chip on Wilson and gang tackle Akers.

Advertisement
#FSuCKS.... We have talent on our team also, We still have not played a complete game when it all comes together.
Maybe it's the right time for that to happen. If our boy's can't get up for this one, Then they are done !
I don't think that will be a problem tho.
If we can beat the breaks off of them, I will not bad mouth any of the coaches or players anymore this SEASON...

#FSuCKS.... We have talent on our team also, We still have not played a complete game when it all comes together.
Maybe it's the right time for that to happen. If our boy's can't get up for this one, Then they are done !
I don't think that will be a problem tho.
If we can beat the breaks off of them, I will not bad mouth any of the coaches or players anymore this SEASON...

Seriously. Why would you even suggest Miami won't be ready for the FSU game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, you'all Miami fans are really something special. SERIOUSLY!

Because, the only reasonable guess I can come up with, is the VAST MAJORITY of you'all are Mother F'in YOUNG SCHOOL Miami fans! No ifs, buts or what ever.

Didn't we fail to close in games we lead in the 4Q against UFag, UNC, VT, and UNC?

This is the woulda-coulda-shoulda bowl.

Yes and you have point. I guess I am taking it from the standpoint that I don't expect us to jump out on FSU. I would be shocked if we even landed the first punch. I fully expect FSU to go up 10-0 or something like that before we even get our first wind. That is what FSU does. Jumps out early, can we withstand them when they do? I think so.

Advertisement
Back