FSU Matchups to worry about

FSU is going to try to attack Miami Defense in all levels and try to get Cam out in space vs our slow LBS. .... I hope we don't become blitz too happy as well BECAUSE WE LEAVE HOLES OPEN in Briles offense. I actually think we could go with a lot of cover base 2 and 3 with our dline attacking their offense line. Keep everything in front of them! Baker and Manny will have to work together and get these bois ready mannn. Enos is going to be Enos. -If he can somehow give us at least 21 points with decent special teams play -WE WILL WIN THE GAME!

Their ol vs our dl ? We shouldn’t have to blitz , period. Rousseau , garvin , Hill and hall should eat. FSU is just as much of an abortion on the ol than us.

Advertisement
@Cribby
I agree... just play football and man up don't be all cute with the blitzes , we have better talent them on defense IMO. We should be able to flex our muscles.

KrazyCane vs a diploma
KrazyCane vs a coloring book
KrazyCane vs a paycheck

:stephenahand:
I don't even bother to pick on KC anymore. At best his reputation is complete trash; at worse, he's a real life ****** with access to the internet--and I can't, in good conscious, make fun of a guy who has been dealt that hand of cards in life.

Top 20 Defenses FSU will see through this weekend:

Clemson (Def. ranked #4 nationally) Scoring 14 points.
Virginia (Def. ranked #11 nationally) Scoring 24 points
Miami (Def. ranked #15 nationally) TBD.

If everything were linear and boring; throwing this equation into a system of equations would yield a final score on our defense of approximately 30 points (29.7143 rounded up).

Our offense would then need to do something it has only done one time this year (against a terrible P5 opponent)--go gang-busters and go north of 30 on offense. A tall order for Enos. Canes have the guys to get it done--they'll need to click and gel on offense to make it work.
Yes. Enos is to football what anal-retentive is to, well, anything else.

Advertisement
The only matchup to look at is our coaching staff vs Fsu's coaching staff point blank. That's where this game will begin and end, which staff coaches the best between the 2!

The gameplan should be stop the run (Cam) and make Hornibrook beat us (not again but you know).

On offense, we need to spread them out and make them play us in space. Usage of the TEs (vertical routes) would be nice for a change.

lol it’s game 9, we ain’t running nothing spread

Hoping to see Blades (not Ivey) on Terry. McKitty is nice.. They don't utilize him enough. I could see him going off.. obviously Akers is the key. Expect to see him run the wildcat. We struggle with it & he does it well.

Fck McKitty; dumb *** chose a school that’s not known for producing consistent TE greats, over the school absolutely infamous for TEs to the NFL. Fck him & his lack of production

Advertisement
Can’t let Akers get to the edge. Constantly we see our DEs stunt in and backs break contain.

Also can’t let Hornibrook get into a rhythm. He’ll pick us apart. He pretty accurate.

We will definitely stunt our way out a few plays creating big runs for Akers, unfortunately. No idea why we continue to do this ****.

Advertisement
Back