FSU has the best defense in the nation

Advertisement
We play them in Tallahassee in 10 days.
The game...

tumblr_mscpc7bnuX1rxdmpio1_250.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
The reality is that FSU is very beatable this year. I expect a close game next week, and I believe we match well with them.

They are not as good as they were last year when we SHOULD HAVE beaten them. No reason not to beat them this year.
The reality is that FSU is very beatable this year. I expect a close game next week, and I believe we match well with them.

Advertisement
We can beat them if we devote every resource imaginable to stopping Cook.

Advertisement
After Cook commits murder in the offseason and is actually in prison, and Golden gets them at home, and there's a lightning strike, and it's not a night game.... We will beat them. At that point he will be 1-5 against the Noles.

But seriously, I think we can beat them this year. They are ripe for an implosion like they haven't seen since.... Well, Oregon to end last season.
If we don't beat them this year, Golden will never ever beat them.

They pressure the ball every snap... They can get to the Qb too!

Top 5 maybe not 1 but they play stout D.

We can beat them if we devote every resource imaginable to stopping Cook.

Yearby vs. Dalvo, should be good matchup, Miami Central style. Also, IMO we have the better QB which is the most important position in the sport.

They were beatable last year......how'd that work out? Golson does not have winston arm talent, but he is a much better runner and extends plays better.

Players will not be our problem...............Folden is such a bad game day coach!

Advertisement
Back