FSU has the best defense in the nation

Travis Rudolph will look like a stud as he dominates the DE that Dorito assigns to cover him.....SMH

Advertisement
We can beat them if we devote every resource imaginable to stopping Cook.

Yearby vs. Dalvo, should be good matchup, Miami Central style. Also, IMO we have the better QB which is the most important position in the sport.

The big thing is that their D-line is likely going to expose our O-line. Through the first 3 games, I've yet to see a dominant performance from our line.

Your saying FSU has the best defense in the Nation because they've been stout vs Texas State, USF and Boston College?
They play Wake Forest this week, by the time they see Kaaya they won't have played a QB or offense anywhere close to Miami's. On the other hand Miami will have played against a QB exactly like Everett G.

Advertisement
They pressure the ball every snap... They can get to the Qb too!

Top 5 maybe not 1 but they play stout D.

Yea they dominated Texas St, anemic BC, anemic Usf and plays WF without there QB but nowhere close to say an Ole Miss/Bama defense. I think there good, but surely not great.

Cook will run for a minimum of 250 and it will be glorious. He beginning of the end for Alfred

Best and most athletic defense in the nation and it's really not even close.

Advertisement
Slow down the game and we could pull it out.

Were not going to get much push against their front. Their dts are stout and our guards have been terrible.

Their lbs can run sideline ot sideline extremely well and their secondary tackles....

We can exploit them though....

BC had them...but had absolutely no offense..what armstrong did to us in the 4th scares me though..,because he is a better runner ..and fsu wrs will work to get open. Golson already torched us before...add to it...Dalvin Cook will be a epic problem......

FSU will exploit No Frio's soft coverage just like Winston did....They threw the same post route all **** game...and will send crossing wrs...This is the game i need our dline to take over and be aggressive.

Their oline hasnt looked as good...their young as **** their. Got to win one on one matchups.

Advertisement
This is the worst FSU team in about 4 years. They are trying to run an offense with a QB who is scared to death to turn the ball over. So, unless a receiver is wide open, Golson won't cut it loose.

They're running a HS one-read passing offense with a QB who doesn't even look nearly as mobile as he did 3 years ago when he ran all over us. He's pretty much getting into his drop, staring down his 1st read and then turtling up if that guy's not wide open. Lucky for them they have an incredible RB in Cook.

Problem is that if they play a decent offense they will have to be able to throw the football to match scores. Their offense only scored 7 on BC, but that's all they needed because BC has no offense at all this year.

They won't beat UM this year with a one-dimensional offense and a scared QB because UM will put some points on them. Golson will have to look more like the confident Golson who killed us a few years ago and not the PTSD Golson of the last 2 years.

This is the worst FSU team in about 4 years. They are trying to run an offense with a QB who is scared to death to turn the ball over. So, unless a receiver is wide open, Golson won't cut it loose.

They're running a HS one-read passing offense with a QB who doesn't even look nearly as mobile as he did 3 years ago when he ran all over us. He's pretty much getting into his drop, staring down his 1st read and then turtling up if that guy's not wide open. Lucky for them they have an incredible RB in Cook.

Problem is that if they play a decent offense they will have to be able to throw the football to match scores. Their offense only scored 7 on BC, but that's all they needed because BC has no offense at all this year.

They won't beat UM this year with a one-dimensional offense and a scared QB because UM will put some points on them. Golson will have to look more like the confident Golson who killed us a few years ago and not the PTSD Golson of the last 2 years.

I don't know....after watching Nebraska's QB destroy us on broken plays on 3rd and 12+ and hit deep passes across the field against the grain to pathetically wide open receivers....I'm pretty sure Golson can run around accidentally for 1st downs with no problem.

UM

Advertisement

I don't know....after watching Nebraska's QB destroy us on broken plays on 3rd and 12+ and hit deep passes across the field against the grain to pathetically wide open receivers....I'm pretty sure Golson can run around accidentally for 1st downs with no problem.

UM

You could be right. But I've been watching Golson closely, and he's shell shocked. He hasn't run around and made plays on anyone in a long time. He's playing very slow these days. Armstrong was reckless, but he played fast. I don't see that with Golson these days.

Advertisement
Back