FSU has the best defense in the nation

Advertisement
Has fsu even played an average offense yet? If my memory is correct they played 3 abysmal offenses .

My concern is that Golden won't sell out to stop cook and make golson? Golsen? Beat us. As has been evidenced in the past.

Has fsu even played an average offense yet? If my memory is correct they played 3 abysmal offenses .

fisher never beat us on the field, the guys he recruited did. davis would cure that n jimbo wont have a job if he cant recruit sfla

Advertisement
Who gives a fack about FSU? We have a game against Cincy tomorrow night & that's all anyone should be thinking about.

Their Defense is nowhere near elite they have 6 sacks in 3 games vs cupcake teams.

Some real potato analysis here. Stats this early don't matter. MARYLAND, penn state, and Airforce are top 10 in sacks. So what?

FSU played BC and USF, teams that cant really pass the ball except for quick passes. FSU is 4th in passing yards per game. So obviously they haven't had many chances to sack the QB

Probably the best defense in The ACC, but UF looks like the best in state.

Last edited:
Their Defense is nowhere near elite they have 6 sacks in 3 games vs cupcake teams.

Some real potato analysis here. Stats this early don't matter. MARYLAND, penn state, and Airforce are top 10 in sacks. So what?

FSU played BC and USF, teams that cant really pass the ball except for quick passes. FSU is 4th in passing yards per game. So obviously they haven't had many chances to sack the QB

Probably the best defense in The ACC, but UF looks like the best in state.

But If FSU did have the sack, int numbers that'll be the first thing people would point out. Their defense has much to prove before being declared the best in the nation.

Advertisement
After Cook commits murder in the offseason and is actually in prison, and Golden gets them at home, and there's a lightning strike, and it's not a night game.... We will beat them. At that point he will be 1-5 against the Noles.

But seriously, I think we can beat them this year. They are ripe for an implosion like they haven't seen since.... Well, Oregon to end last season.
If we don't beat them this year, Golden will never ever beat them.

If Cook committed murder FSU would still find a way to play him

If we lose to FSU the season might go downhill after that. FSU is still the biggest game of the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU is very beatable this year. Much more so than last year. Now we have the edge at QB in terms of skill at least. Just based on the law of averages you would think that we would have a good shot. We have enough talent to go up there and shut them up.

The problem is that it is very likely that Jimbo out coaches Golden. We need to score some points to have a chance to win and I don't see our offense doing much against the Holes at Doak. Not with Coley calling the plays(I realize he called a great game or hall against them last year). I also see this as a potential disaster for our young untested OL. We certainly have the firepower to move the ball but II just don't see it happening in this one.

Defensively, I can see us playing very well for the most part but think that Golsons ability to extend plays and convert 3rd downs will eventually break us.

FSU 27
UM 17

FSU is starting four new starters at OL. They have as much or more problems at that position then the Canes.

Advertisement
Back