FSU (Game 2) 7pm ACCN

Advertisement
It's a young team and they look a bit overwhelmed in this rivalry series plus the veterans have done much either.
Not buying the youth argument. Changes need to be made on this staff, I think. Something is fundamentally wrong with this team.

Advertisement
Shocking more lefties looking terrible against LHP...any teams throwing lefties will most likely find a ton of success against this team

Did anyone on here think we were this bad? Can't hit, can't pitch, errors.....what the heck? Last year's excuse, we were young. What is the excuse now?

Yeah it doesn't help either that we don't have hardly any left handed pitchers that our hitters can go against in practice

Advertisement
Did anyone on here think we were this bad? Can't hit, can't pitch, errors.....what the heck? Last year's excuse, we were young. What is the excuse now?

I think the sunshine pumpers have given up on making excuses. They know better. Their job now is to tell us all to stop being so negative. After all, we won a title in 2001 and we were ranked #1 for a week this year.

We look the same as we have for that last several years. Easily fooled at the plate, atrocious in the field and abjectly stupid on the bases.

Im still optimistic that we will improve but I haven't seen any signs of it yet.

GO CANES!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Errors in the field and base running blunders can be chalked up as just part of baseball but watching our at bats even against mediocre pitching is just painful

GO CANES!!!!

It's a young team and they look a bit overwhelmed in this rivalry series plus the veterans have done much either.
A coaches job is to have his team ready. So we have to waste how many years of a player until we can take away the youth excuses? Then we next move them to the veteran that has not done much category. How about we realize we do not coach them to their ability? How about we realize we continue to waste talent? How about we realize we are failing these kids due to a failure at the top for a BOT favor (and before to pacify a burned out formerly great coach)?

We keep making excuses for the same problem. Bring in good coaches and watch this team flourish. So far 4 errors tonight. It is a pattern for years, more errors than runs. So sad for these players, they deserve better.

Advertisement
Back