FSU (Game 2) 7pm ACCN

Advertisement
I’m not sure I’d say he doesn’t have it. Rosario didn’t have it yesterday. Mederos is surrounded by a raging defensive inferno and at times responding badly to it (and the 3rd inning strike zone).
You can only hope both of them learn from the experience. If you let your emotions get to you in baseball, you aren't going to be very successful. But they are freshmen, so I'll give them a pass.

Advertisement
Now I will say someone should be warming up if they’re not already. Mederos (like Slade) has had a tendency to struggle at around 85 pitches/the 6th inning

Advertisement
You can only hope both of them learn from the experience. If you let your emotions get to you in baseball, you aren't going to be very successful. But they are freshmen, so I'll give them a pass.
Great point.

Advertisement
We shut them out twice 2 games in a row the last series we played them before this year, so yesterday we were playing an angry hot team. Tonight we can't hit and can't throw strikes. You know it's bad when your best defensive guy is making 2 errors in a game.

Advertisement
Embarrassing. Something just feels wrong with this team. Talent is there.

Not sure why some of these guys even go up to the plate with a bat...either staring at pitches right down the middle or blindly flailing at balls out of the zone...then you have FSU working counts and hitting **** rods all over the field

Advertisement
Back