Fsu front 7

Advertisement
People still defending a guy who was 0-3 vs FSU & biggest win was the Russell Athletic Bowl. It's just mind blowing.

Well you can't underestimate FSU but they have been using mobile QBs against us the last 8-10 years and we have been using traditional pocket QBs. That's how you know Richt is a smart guy and getting with the trend of CFB. It will be totally different for a mobile QB against them, experience or no

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Ain't no point in arguing with you about kaaya. You hate him period

I dont hate him, what i hate is the crowning a QB on the level of Stephen Morris, as a great qb

Smart.

@ Krazy Morris got blown out in every game vs FSU.. df u mean Kaaya on Morris level.

Some of y'all willing to trade a good experienced QB for a QB who can just slide around in the pocket and run a couple times... but never played the type of speed they will see vs FSU.. OKKKAAAYYYY.. y'all finna learn quick fast after we keep going 3 and out vs FSU.. then y'all gonna blame Kaaya for not staying/or Richt's play calling.

I can't wait for your Houdini act if Perry doesn't live up to expectation.. cuz y'all hyping him just like FSU is hyping up Aker..

I'd take Morris 7 days a week over Kaaya. At least he was tough.

Advertisement
We need to stop comparing how FSU's D played Miami's O last year
- we were at home and yes that matters
- even if you hate Brad - you have to admit that FSU had to defend the deep ball with coley
- FSU is going to stack the line and dare the true frosh to throw deep

Our 2nd game vs FSU at the end of the year is the big game

Yeah because Burns and Sweat didn't combine for 15 sacks.

And Nadi and Christmas didn't toss our interior OLs salad.

And Matthew Thomas didn't knock Kaaya into next week.
Jarron jones did more damage than Thomas,nandi and Christmas combined in the notre dame game. Watch the film

Film says we couldnt run the ball vs fsu.

We couldn't run the ball at a lot times last season, and that was mostly due to our OL. Not that they will be all-world this season, but it sounds like they have already taken a massive step forward considering the first string was able to block our d-line fairly well. Linder was also a HUGE liability at center last year, as he got destroyed by any decent DT he went up against. I expect Gauthier to be much better, and it would seem he's already much stronger than Linder ever was.

Where it gets shaky at OL is after the first string. That's probably what worries me the most going into Doak, aside from the obvious question at QB right now.

Advertisement
Wait til you see what a little mobility will do for this O

Nobodys gonna be running for their lives you fool.

Another internet tough guy...calling people that don't agree with you a fool...and you think our O-Line is going to turn into the 7 blocks of granite overnight. Go figure

If calling somebody a fool is being a tough guy then God knows what you think of the rest of these people. I'm not trying to be a tough my apoligies. I think Perry's ability to move is going to make them look better. Have a good one.

I dont hate him, what i hate is the crowning a QB on the level of Stephen Morris, as a great qb
not one person in here called Kaaya a great QB. So you hate this crowning of Kaaya that you made up in your head, all the while crowning N'Kosi Perry and insinuating he is already better than Kaaya despite having yet to take a single snap in a college practcice let alone a game

I don't put the FSU losses on Kaaya. He might not have done enough to put the team on his shoulders, but he is what he is. Despite our lack of depth we were in every game, yet one player on the Noles was the difference maker - D Cook. He took control of multiple games and the defense had no answer. So if we are going to point fingers, I unfortunately will have to point them at the defense. Maybe it was schemes, lack of talent, players out of shape, or a combination of all 3, for whatever reason our defense just couldn't contain Cook. If he doesn't play, we win each of those games.

Advertisement
Ask Brad Kaaya's molar about the f$u pass rush last year... and that hit came from a DB...

The bigger issue with starting a freshman QB in that stadium is it would be his first start in a hostile environment with 75k people yelling and chanting throughout the game. It's not strictly about pass rush, it's about the young man's ability to ignore the noise and energy that comes with it.

Oh no, but we got dudes on here thinking our savior is coming in with 1 month of preparation to manhandle FSU's defense. You guys are killin me with your bias toward Perry. Its reaching new levels of dumb.

Kaaya couldnt ignore the noise even if he was a 10th year Senior, so it doesnt matter.... Francois out performed him while getting destroyed concussed and a 1st year starter playing on the road against UM... save all the scary bs, its just internet talk, it means nothing in real life.

Kaaya doesnt have heart, Perry does, even if we lose it wont be some last minute scary fluke **** that we've seen from our "great" starting qb the last 3 years.

How do you know Perry has more heart? I doubt anyone was on this site (including you) calling Kaaya heartless when he was heading up our recruiting class all the way from Cali. Also Francois was a redshirt freshman...spent a full year training with and against college athletes. Apples to oranges KC...

Last edited:
People still defending a guy who was 0-3 vs FSU & biggest win was the Russell Athletic Bowl. It's just mind blowing.

You guys hyping up Perry like he is a sure thing to come in by week 3 and smash FSU is even more mind blowing.

I don't put the FSU losses on Kaaya. He might not have done enough to put the team on his shoulders, but he is what he is. Despite our lack of depth we were in every game, yet one player on the Noles was the difference maker - D Cook. He took control of multiple games and the defense had no answer. So if we are going to point fingers, I unfortunately will have to point them at the defense. Maybe it was schemes, lack of talent, players out of shape, or a combination of all 3, for whatever reason our defense just couldn't contain Cook. If he doesn't play, we win each of those games.

This. And if we had any semblance of a running game. We definitely win the last two.

Advertisement
Yeah because Burns and Sweat didn't combine for 15 sacks.

And Nadi and Christmas didn't toss our interior OLs salad.

And Matthew Thomas didn't knock Kaaya into next week.

What did sweat and burns do in the Miami game? Don't remember that many impact plays from THEM in that game

Sweat was playing hurt. We averaged about 2 YPC that game so I would say their front 7 did their job.

You guys hyping up Perry like he is a sure thing to come in by week 3 and smash FSU is even more mind blowing.

Well at minimum he's going to have a set of balls. Really that's all I ask for. Kayya just never got it IMO.

not one person in here called Kaaya a great QB. So you hate this crowning of Kaaya that you made up in your head, all the while crowning N'Kosi Perry and insinuating he is already better than Kaaya despite having yet to take a single snap in a college practcice let alone a game

N'Kosi Perry is better than Brad Kaaya bc it's not hard to be better than Brad Kaaya... and yes a lot of yall are crowning him as a great qb when he's not even a good one.

Advertisement
Back