Fsu front 7

Advertisement
Kaaya was a statue and the reason we lost the last 3 times to FSU.

N'Kosi Perry isnt Kaaya... he knows how to maneuver in the pocket and is smart enough to know when to actually run for a 1st down.

We have a better front 7 than FSU and Perry will be well prepared to deal with them when it's time.

N'Kosi Perry isnt Kaaya... he knows how to maneuver in the pocket and is smart enough to know when to actually run for a 1st down.

We have a better front 7 than FSU and Perry will be well prepared to deal with them when it's time.
Kaaya threw for 950 plus yards 7tds 2 ints against fsu the last 3 years...

Advertisement
Why are you all so worried about perry against fsu other than the fact that he's a freshman ? Last time I checked Miami had more problems blocking unc, va tech and notre dame last year compared to fsu's front 7. Now that front is without Demarcus walker 16 sacks 20 plus tfl guy. Yeah they brought in Marvin Wilson and josh kaindoh but they won't match or come close to walkers production. It's going to be an interesting game for sure. We will see what happens

Also I'm not saying their front 7 isn't good, it's really good top 3 in the Acc. All I was trying to say is that we had more struggles vs the other teams I listed compared to fsu. Sorry if it didn't come out like that...

I know a good therapist in midtown area. Could help with the venting issues

Agree that we seem to become functional vs semenholes but always have our hands full with the uncees of the world. We just need to run the tables and shut everyone up

thats 2 TDs per game 300 yards per game... average at best stats.

break down every offensive drive of each of those games (ESPN already has it layed out if you want to research it) and those stats become even more meaningless.

break down every offensive drive of each of those games (ESPN already has it layed out if you want to research it) and those stats become even more meaningless.

Ain't no point in arguing with you about kaaya. You hate him period

Enough already. This isn't Temple, it's FSU. Against them 300 yards, two TDs passing, is more than enough to win. And those 300 yards average came despite Golden going fetal in the second half of the first two games. That's the real reason we lost.

Advertisement

Enough already. This isn't Temple, it's FSU. Against them 300 yards, two TDs passing, is more than enough to win. And those 300 yards average came despite Golden going fetal in the second half of the first two games. That's the real reason we lost.

????? TWO passing TDs is enough to win ????? errrr :monkey-serious:

so all the 3 and outs in crucial drives and "clutch" interceptions were enough to win right??

Against 3 very talented secondaries to with the likes of Ronald Darby, jalen Ramsey, pj Williams, Derwin James, Tavares McFadden and others

Against 3 very talented secondaries to with the likes of Ronald Darby, jalen Ramsey, pj Williams, Derwin James, Tavares McFadden and others

FSU lost to UNC and GaTech during that time period. we can try to make FSU seem like Gods amongst cfb players now to make excuses for Kaaya but why though?

Advertisement
I expect our O-line to be top knotch against FSU, plus we got a mobile QB coming to give there Defense trouble[emoji15]...... I can't wait!

Ask Brad Kaaya's molar about the f$u pass rush last year... and that hit came from a DB...

The bigger issue with starting a freshman QB in that stadium is it would be his first start in a hostile environment with 75k people yelling and chanting throughout the game. It's not strictly about pass rush, it's about the young man's ability to ignore the noise and energy that comes with it.

thomas is a LB

You're right. My bad. It was Thomas who knocked his tooth out.

I thought he was going to the nfl?

Ask Brad Kaaya's molar about the f$u pass rush last year... and that hit came from a DB...

The bigger issue with starting a freshman QB in that stadium is it would be his first start in a hostile environment with 75k people yelling and chanting throughout the game. It's not strictly about pass rush, it's about the young man's ability to ignore the noise and energy that comes with it.

Oh no, but we got dudes on here thinking our savior is coming in with 1 month of preparation to manhandle FSU's defense. You guys are killin me with your bias toward Perry. Its reaching new levels of dumb.

Advertisement

Oh no, but we got dudes on here thinking our savior is coming in with 1 month of preparation to manhandle FSU's defense. You guys are killin me with your bias toward Perry. Its reaching new levels of dumb.

Kaaya couldnt ignore the noise even if he was a 10th year Senior, so it doesnt matter.... Francois out performed him while getting destroyed concussed and a 1st year starter playing on the road against UM... save all the scary bs, its just internet talk, it means nothing in real life.

Kaaya doesnt have heart, Perry does, even if we lose it wont be some last minute scary fluke **** that we've seen from our "great" starting qb the last 3 years.

????? TWO passing TDs is enough to win ????? errrr :monkey

Yes. Look at the history. When both UM and FSU had competitive teams, few games had over 30 points, many were below 20 points. Kosar, Erickson, Walsh, Dorsey didn't do much better stat-wise, yet it was enough to win. The only difference was they didn't have a little **** offense that couldn't run the ball, and they had a coach that didn't play scared.

Look at last years game. Score was 20-19, stats were even (including turnovers) except FSU had 160 yards rushing to our 60 yards (which also lead to a 10 minute time of possession advantage).

Ain't no point in arguing with you about kaaya. You hate him period

I dont hate him, what i hate is the crowning a QB on the level of Stephen Morris, as a great qb

Smart.

@ Krazy Morris got blown out in every game vs FSU.. df u mean Kaaya on Morris level.

Some of y'all willing to trade a good experienced QB for a QB who can just slide around in the pocket and run a couple times... but never played the type of speed they will see vs FSU.. OKKKAAAYYYY.. y'all finna learn quick fast after we keep going 3 and out vs FSU.. then y'all gonna blame Kaaya for not staying/or Richt's play calling.

I can't wait for your Houdini act if Perry doesn't live up to expectation.. cuz y'all hyping him just like FSU is hyping up Aker..

Kaaya couldnt ignore the noise even if he was a 10th year Senior, so it doesnt matter.... Francois out performed him while getting destroyed concussed and a 1st year starter playing on the road against UM... save all the scary bs, its just internet talk, it means nothing in real life.

Kaaya doesnt have heart, Perry does, even if we lose it wont be some last minute scary fluke **** that we've seen from our "great" starting qb the last 3 years.

Francois didn't out perform him, it was pretty much a draw. On the play he was concussed, he was bailed out by Whitfield who made an acrobatic catch despite being hammered by two defenders. Cook also helped him out given him a chance to regroup by grinding out 160 yards rushing, mostly in the second half.

When was the last time up seen a player help out Kayaa. Kayaa had his flaws, but I also remember more than the average number of drops by WR, RBs that did squat against a team not named Appalachian State, and an OL that was a sieve.

Advertisement
Back