FSU drops Worton

Lane was not a FSU "lock" until Cook switched. What is rudolph going to do, cancel his espn announcement 2 days before?And FSU coaches might be telling rudolph lane wont qualify for all we know. It is no coincidence that lane has not committed to fsu yet

i think this one might get interesting in the next week.

Some kids just want to wait till signing day to announce. Nothing unusual about that. I'm sure the gators has a few silents, also.

Advertisement
If Rudolph switches, wheres he going? Or would the FSU staff tell Lane no to hold on to Rudolph? Could be interesting indeed...

Lane was not a FSU "lock" until Cook switched. What is rudolph going to do, cancel his espn announcement 2 days before?And FSU coaches might be telling rudolph lane wont qualify for all we know. It is no coincidence that lane has not committed to fsu yet

Rudolph tweeted this yesterday:

To address all the rumors that has been floating around it's all about the Seminoles #FSU #NoleNation

He said its all about the Seminoles, not I'M all about the Seminoles....lol..interesting

FSU is going to lie to Rudolph and say we aren't faxing Lane a letter to sign. They'll hold off on announcing receipt of Lanes letter until Rudolph comes in and they'll say they were informed the night before NSD that Worton or someone else was bolting so they had to change plans at the last moment and re-offer Lane...and then they'll say don't worry he won't qualify anyway.

Last edited:
**** Dwinstitles been dik riding FSU for 2 years hard smh... Thats what happens when you start rooting for Miami in 2005 after seeing NFL superstars come from that college.. GTFOH bandwagoner lol

Advertisement

Rudolph tweeted this yesterday:

To address all the rumors that has been floating around it's all about the Seminoles #FSU #NoleNation

He said its all about the Seminoles, not I'M all about the Seminoles....lol..interesting

He said that in reference to Worton Tweeting him about visiting the gaytors which is one of the reasons FSU is dropping Worton

LULZ at Canes fans looking like panhandlers with "Will work for recruits" signs hanging out in Jimbo's driveway. You can't be looking to eat fsu's scraps even if you think the guy might be a decent player. Makes you look even more like the bytch in the relationship.

There is definitely something up with Lane and FSU. No reason for them to be going after Harrison....I doubt it involves us, but FSU losing a highly ranked lock is worth monitoring.

LULZ at Canes fans looking like panhandlers with "Will work for recruits" signs hanging out in Jimbo's driveway. You can't be looking to eat fsu's scraps even if you think the guy might be a decent player. Makes you look even more like the bytch in the relationship.

If the guy is a stud then I would take him in a f***ing heartbeat. At this point, the more playmakers on the field wearing green and orange, the better. Regardless of who they were recruited by

Advertisement
There is definitely something up with Lane and FSU. No reason for them to be going after Harrison....I doubt it involves us, but FSU losing a highly ranked lock is worth monitoring.

I think it has to do with not getting JC Jackson

If the guy is a stud then I would take him in a f***ing heartbeat. At this point, the more playmakers on the field wearing green and orange, the better. Regardless of who they were recruited by

No way I'd take fsu's scraps. It's bytch made. I ain't built that way.

Yearby?

rudolph apparently does not want to play anywhere lane is going. This is why lane has not announced what we all already know....fsu thinks rudolph is a dumbass, i guess.

they wont get all 3..

dupree - fsu or lsu

rudolph - fsu or wherever lane isnt (supposedly)

lane - fsu or juco

Everyone knows Lane is going to FSU. Once Rudolph faxes in his LOI their is nothing he can do.

Advertisement
You guys are tripping about not taking other team's scraps. matter of fact I'd **** ride FSU and UF for recruits...particularly on the defensive side of the ball. They seem to be doing something right. Or would we feel better fighting it out with Western Kentucky and NJ College for players? No recruit is another teams player until they have signed a letter of intent. If its a kid trying to transfer thats different.

Which is great, but this isn't about you

this may be absolutely nothing but brennan carroll and kaaya just started following rudolph as of yesterday.

Advertisement
kaaya and coley started following travonte too. not that it means anything but rudolph followed kaaya too.

Yearby?

That isn't a scrap. We flipped him from his commitment. Worton was told by FSU to pound sand because they expect to be getting multiple players better than him. Rushing to take a guy that your biggest rival says isn't good enough for them is very different from flipping a stud.

Advertisement
Back