FSU drops Worton

BigCaneAl

Senior
Premium
Looks like FSU has dropped Worton....

Another note, they are heavily after Javon Harrison at WR. The word is they have two spots for the remaining 3...Dupree, Lane, Harrison. The Harrison recruitment makes it seem they are thinking they are getting only one out of Lane/Dupree. But they are very heavily after Dupree.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
is worton interested in us? if hes good enough for FSU or i should say WAS good enough for FSU, hes def good enough for us

Oh my f*** is FSU lands Rudolph, Lane, and Dupree.

Won't matter who they bring in a QB next, kid's gonna look like **** having targets like that.

Oh my f*** is FSU lands Rudolph, Lane, and Dupree.

Won't matter who they bring in a QB next, kid's gonna look like **** having targets like that.

That program is clicking on all cylinders top to bottom. Thats our problem our top is all fked up

Advertisement
SFla media and HS coaches would be up in arms if we dropped a local kid this close to signing day.

EXACTLY! Which in my opinion why no one wants to coach here. I mean look at the last 3 hires. We had to look for a long time to settle on AG. I believe the job was open for a while prior to settling for RS. It is interesting, that we are in this hotbed of recruiting, however the top coaches never seem interested.... And I think its a mix of prima donna players, money hungry handlers, and overly protective head coaches who would call you out in a minute. I mean where are all the tweets calling out FSU for this???? but they went nuts last yr.......

is worton interested in us? if hes good enough for FSU or i should say WAS good enough for FSU, hes def good enough for us

Stop acting like you hungry. We shouldnt be looking to eat other people's scraps. Thats wat dogs do and the University of Miami is not a school for dogs.

F&ck him. If he didnt want Miami to begin with, he can go somewhere else.
Maybe even FAU so Miami can beat on his *** in the 2015 season.

Advertisement
They're going to drop Jojo too....imagine if we dropped a kid from Northwestern.

LOL Yeah Luke and the others would say the Miami staff is untrustworthy, garbage and the worst thing for Miami etc etc etc but FSU does it and I bet they say nothing or say it was a mutual decision and was in Worton's best interest. What a joke!!!

I'd gladly take Worton. Watching tape on Brady, it was Worton who kept flashing.....kid is legit.

Advertisement
Hope the media jumps on them for dropping 2 local kids.

Ask ice if dumbo is still so genuine after he dumps kids 8 days before sugning day

Stop acting like you hungry. We shouldnt be looking to eat other people's scraps. Thats wat dogs do and the University of Miami is not a school for dogs.

F&ck him. If he didnt want Miami to begin with, he can go somewhere else.
Maybe even FAU so Miami can beat on his *** in the 2015 season.

FSU was on him way before us and it was Coley who was on him for FSU

A truly clueless post

I guess we should drop Yearby since he was a Nole first also

Advertisement
Back