FSU drops Worton

is worton interested in us? if hes good enough for FSU or i should say WAS good enough for FSU, hes def good enough for us

Stop acting like you hungry. We shouldnt be looking to eat other people's scraps. Thats wat dogs do and the University of Miami is not a school for dogs.

F&ck him. If he didnt want Miami to begin with, he can go somewhere else.
Maybe even FAU so Miami can beat on his *** in the 2015 season.

FSU was on him way before us and it was Coley who was on him for FSU

A truly clueless post

I guess we should drop Yearby since he was a Nole first also

lol at not wanting other ppls scraps...this isn't 2000-2003 anymore. we need all the talent we can get and if worton can ball then he could help us especially if we face injuries at WR like we did this year.

Advertisement
is worton interested in us? if hes good enough for FSU or i should say WAS good enough for FSU, hes def good enough for us

Stop acting like you hungry. We shouldnt be looking to eat other people's scraps. Thats wat dogs do and the University of Miami is not a school for dogs.

Hi there Dan Sileo. How are the 80's?

Hope the media jumps on them for dropping 2 local kids.

Ask ice if dumbo is still so genuine after he dumps kids 8 days before sugning day

FSU will be dumping croots Bama style. Jimbo wanted to build his team like Bama so there you go...

That's about as shortsighted as posts come. Truly the opposite of strategic thinking.

Advertisement
SFla media and HS coaches would be up in arms if we dropped a local kid this close to signing day.

No they wouldn't. Randy dropped kids all the time. But go ahead keep playing the "media hates UM" card.

When's the last time we dropped a kid because we ended up signing someone better?.....yeah i'll wait.

In order to drop a kid you have to snag one.

We can barely hold on to the commits we do have and you idiots are complaining about the backlash if we were to drop one. That's like a broke man complaining about how he's going to spend all the money he doesn't even have.

A truly clueless post

lol at not wanting other ppls scraps...this isn't 2000-2003 anymore. we need all the talent we can get and if worton can ball then he could help us especially if we face injuries at WR like we did this year.

I only want guys who give a **** about this U. You guys seem desprite. I would rather have a guy who would play his heart because he has been a Cane since birth than a GOOD player who gets dropped, looks at his options and say "I guees I will go to Miami".

F&ck that!!!

I understand we need good players, but we are not a doormat people.
I dont root for no **** team who begs for players. I root for a team that even in their recent bad season realize THIS AINT MIAMI FOOTBALL. Get out of here with this bullsh*t

Advertisement

A truly clueless post

I only want guys who give a **** about this U. You guys seem desprite. I would rather have a guy who would play his heart because he has been a Cane since birth than a GOOD player who gets dropped, looks at his options and say "I guees I will go to Miami".

F&ck that!!!

I dont root for no **** team who begs for players. I root for a team that even in their recent bad season realize THIS AINT MIAMI FOOTBALL. Get out of here with this bullsh*t

Way to not answer anything and just spew BS

We did not recruit him when he went to FSU

Also do you not want Joseph Yearby???

A truly clueless post

F&ck that!!!

Way to not answer anything and just spew BS

We did not recruit him when he went to FSU

Also do you not want Joseph Yearby???

Hey man I hate to tell you this, but your idiodic post wasnt worth my time bro.
Lol wat a ******* :diaf:

rudolph apparently does not want to play anywhere lane is going. This is why lane has not announced what we all already know....fsu thinks rudolph is a dumbass, i guess.

they wont get all 3..

dupree - fsu or lsu

rudolph - fsu or wherever lane isnt (supposedly)

lane - fsu or juco

Advertisement
rudolph apparently does not want to play anywhere lane is going. This is why lane has not announced what we all already know....fsu thinks rudolph is a dumbass, i guess.

they wont get all 3..

dupree - fsu or lsu

lane - fsu or juco

Rudolphs said he's all Nole

they wont get all 3..

dupree - fsu or lsu

lane - fsu or juco

lol i like the last one

they wont get all 3..

dupree - fsu or lsu

lane - fsu or juco

he was probably telling the truth the day he said it. He wont be the first recruit or the last to say "i am all (insert school) and end up somewhere else. Things change. If he really hates Lane like has been rumored for a while and lane comes to fsu that would be a "things change".

Advertisement

they wont get all 3..

dupree - fsu or lsu

lane - fsu or juco

he was probably telling the truth the day he said it. He wont be the first recruit or the last to say "i am all (insert school) and end up somewhere else. Things change. If he really hates Lane like has been rumored for a while and lane comes to fsu that would be a "things change".

He wouldve never committed then because everybody knew Lane was a FSU lock

Lane was not a FSU "lock" until Cook switched. What is rudolph going to do, cancel his espn announcement 2 days before?And FSU coaches might be telling rudolph lane wont qualify for all we know. It is no coincidence that lane has not committed to fsu yet

i think this one might get interesting in the next week.

Lane was not a FSU "lock" until Cook switched. What is rudolph going to do, cancel his espn announcement 2 days before?And FSU coaches might be telling rudolph lane wont qualify for all we know. It is no coincidence that lane has not committed to fsu yet

i think this one might get interesting in the next week.

Rudolph tweeted this yesterday:

To address all the rumors that has been floating around it's all about the Seminoles #FSU #NoleNation

Advertisement
Back