• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

FSU Class worth the hype?

brock

All-American
Class is loaded at running back and safety, got a good de, Matthews is electric but other than that? It's good

WR Cane

Junior
Fsux recruits and gets elite players. Hence the reason their recruiting classes are always top 5. We ain't there yet.

SoCalPete73

Freshman
Even if Cook stayed, they weren't going to be CFB Playoff team w/o upgrading that OL. And they completely wiffed on that.

Bennubird

Senior
Don't even know who is in those classes and genuinely don't care. It's all about what we bring in. Much more concerned that DJ sends his LOI in. Both of those programs will get theres.

SoCalPete73

Freshman
Football is a LOS game. And FSU took a pass on the OL. They got some nice DL players & some nice skill guys, but THEY ONLY TOOK 1 O-LINEMAN (a 255 lbs. project).

I LOVE our OL class & for that reason alone, I'll take the Canes' class.

knuck1952

Recruit
I was thinking the same thing. Who's gonna block for all those 5 star RB's? Only 1 OL signed this cycle could be a real problem down the road.

FG305

Dat Rang
There are a lot of REALLY NICE players in Seminoles' class, but I'd rather have our class every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Their OL wasn't good last year & they only signed 1 OL.

College Football Recruiting Classes - ESPN

Our DL is gonna kill Francois this year...

Go Canes!

Pretty sure they signed 6 olinemen last year and redshirted all of them except for 1. Most of them were 4* with one 5*...

I like our WR's more than their DB's.
I like our DL more than their OL.

We should beat them, just like we should've beaten them the last 4 years with these "elite" classes Jumbo keeps bringing in.

AtrainCane

Junior
I watched the 5 star de commit from IMG's tape and was more impressed with Gavin. Real talk, watch for yourself.

Jassid82

Senior
Its very "top heavy" as King James would say. They have like 5-6 ELITE of the ELITE players. (Akers, Kaindoh, AThomas, Warner, maybe Marvin Wilson).. But alot of bums too. Who the hell is Ontario Wilson? Some really sketchy recruits sprinkled in there..4-5 guys dont even have pictures. lol

SoCalPete73

Freshman
There are a lot of REALLY NICE players in Seminoles' class, but I'd rather have our class every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Their OL wasn't good last year & they only signed 1 OL.

College Football Recruiting Classes - ESPN

Our DL is gonna kill Francois this year...

Go Canes!

Pretty sure they signed 6 olinemen last year and redshirted all of them except for 1. Most of them were 4* with one 5*...

Yeah, after I posted the thread I looked at what positions they signed last year, and they were OL-heavy last year. But still, it's not a good OL unit based on last year's play and if those guys were so talented they should have pushed for early PT. I still think our DL will kill Francois.