FSU at WF

FSU are going to make massive changes. They always end up doing so. Last year they played soft zone coverage before our game then we played them and they started playing aggressive man 2 man coverage. I figure this time they will make O-line or maybe even a QB change. Who knows.

Who they going to bring in at QB? J.J. Consentino? Lmao How bad must he be if they they started a freshman who looks like a pencil?

Advertisement
FSU are going to make massive changes. They always end up doing so. Last year they played soft zone coverage before our game then we played them and they started playing aggressive man 2 man coverage. I figure this time they will make O-line or maybe even a QB change. Who knows.

Who they going to bring in at QB? J.J. Consentino? Lmao How bad must he be if they they started a freshman who looks like a pencil?

I don't see that happening and makes no sense to change one pencil QB for another pencil QB with less game experience.

I know we're all saying it, and it goes without saying anyway, but we really need to get these dudes this year.

I can't stand another loss of them. And there's just no excuse next Saturday. Not a single one. Get it done.

Advertisement
Has anybody checked in on [MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION] today?

Somebody needs to do a mental health safety check on him, WF game is too close.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly wouldn't mind if Diaz just went single high safety, had the DBs play press man and play the short routes hard, and blitz his *** off and just make sure the RBs are covered out of the backfield.
Just put as much pressure as possible on the QB early, and don't give him easy short passes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back