FSU at WF

Advertisement
Oc needs a nice *** ripping...but if you're Wake's DC, why would you play man coverage when FSU is going to out athlete you? Obviously in that situation where where you would rather have a field goal than a TD?

Advertisement
Crushing defeat for WF players, their coaching staff screwed them repeatedly in what could have been a monster win.

Advertisement
We had better be on all cylinders going into the Doak.

You know Jimbo will be screaming "momentum" to his players.

dude if we cant beat these clowns next week....I don't know what to tell you.

Their offense is **** and their D isn't dominant.

Well beating a 1-2 FSU team is better than beating an 0-3 FSU team. They gave Richt and co. a lot of tape as well, we're gonna roll these chuckleheads

That's the first time this year I've seen FSU play. All I have to say is..... LOL.

Terrible O-Line (really really terrible), terrible QB, and just horribly coached all around. They play sloppy.

They have a good front four, and a good backup running back (don't know why he isn't getting the majority of carries).

FSU is worse than Duke and Toledo. We win by 3 scores.

Advertisement
Crushing defeat for WF players, their coaching staff screwed them repeatedly in what could have been a monster win.

Coaches didn't turn the ball over or play awful special teams

The missed XP was bad execution, but trying to block the punt after a big defensive stand was on the coach. Giving their return men a chance to return the kick offs is also on the coach, especially a bad decision after they house the first one and you get a lucky flag. Squib it, pop it up for fair catch, or kick off out of bounds, or at least kick towards a sideline. The spec teams coach is paid a lot of money to know these things.

Advertisement
Back