FSU at MIAMI 1/22 2PM ESPN

Advertisement
9 straight losses to FSU. Zero post season appearances in 4 years to go along with 3 straight losing seasons. Solid season thus far but not sure why we expect any better.

FSU is a powerhouse hoops program. While we’re one of the worst in acc over last 4 years
Played them well and should have beaten them 10 days ago. Zero stakes in that way, major stakes in this one. Team absolutely imploded on itself

Advertisement
But in all seriousness if this team falls apart after this loss, L has to go. This is such a big offseason. We gotta get somebody in here that can manage a roster. We have too many guys leaving. Can’t afford another 3 year set back.

The worst half of basketball this team has played all season. Everything that could go wrong, DID, which is impressive when you think about it. Guys missing open jumpers, deflections on D leading to layups for FSU, guys missing dunks. That said, they play two halves for a reason. I'm not giving up. Then again, I'm also not a bandwagoning douchebag that doesn't give a **** about the program, and only shows my face when things are going well.

Too many open shots out there to be had. Miami starts hitting those shots, this lead can be chopped down quickly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Trying to keep perspective that (assuming this one goes the way it’s clearly going) I would absolutely have taken a 6-2 start in league play against by far the toughest part of our ACC schedule, but this one really sucks.

Advertisement
Jekiri as a senior in HS was better than Gak as a 5th year college senior. He's useless. Problem is that you have to play someone.
Lets not over do it here, Jekiri looked lost his first year + but a testament to himself that each year he got better and was pretty **** good his Sr year

Advertisement
Back