FSU at MIAMI 1/22 2PM ESPN

Advertisement
I know this is mean, but Gak is a waste of height. I just don't get how someone that tall can be that bad at basketball. He provides less than nothing. He's a negative influence.

Advertisement
i get valid point but lets be real. Sam has had some bright moments but in general has been far from solid, and Canes win despite him not because of him quite a bit
i get valid point but lets be real. Sam has had some bright moments but in general has been far from solid, and Canes win despite him not because of him quite a bit
Someone that actually watches, thank you

Advertisement
Advertisement
This team is too mentally fragile to come back from this. I'd expect a tail spin after this

Sam sucks today and has sucked a lot in the past. was a different person vs NC. The old Sam is back and finally the worst half in 10 years comes to an end.

Advertisement
9 straight losses to FSU. Zero post season appearances in 4 years to go along with 3 straight losing seasons. Solid season thus far but not sure why we expect any better.

FSU is a powerhouse hoops program. While we’re one of the worst in acc over last 4 years

Advertisement
Back