FSU at MIAMI 1/22 2PM ESPN

Advertisement
I just don’t understand how you as a otherwise good coach let your main problem be your main problem for a decade. Always too small, always outmatched physically. There’s no coincidence that we won the ACC with Reggie Johnson, Kenny Kadji, Julian Gamble, and Tonye Jekiri.

Advertisement
Eh they came back from like 20 against Syracuse so I’ll refrain from the mentally fragile comment
They came back from 20 down against Syracuse in the span of like 4 minutes. But hey, they are soft. Did I mention that they came back from a tough loss against this same FSU team and DEMOLISHED the next team they played? Yep, screams soft to me.

Advertisement
I don’t understand the hate about this post. It’s 100% true.
This board lives in a alternate reality. It’s like the men in black movie where they erase memories from the last 4 years. They all will pump their chest about injuries but for most of us on this board, we were in here in the off season for 4 straight years screaming we need to use roster spots. Injuries were unfortunate and sucked but we haven’t recruited a competent big man in 4 years and routinely leave holes in our 10, 11, and 12 spot of our roster which in turns creates the nightmare stories we’ve heard where we can’t even run 5’s in practice.

Gotta get some stops, and heat up from deep. So many open shots. Miami shoots even anywhere close to their season average from deep, they are back in this game.

This board lives in a alternate reality. It’s like the men in black movie where they erase memories from the last 4 years. They all will pump their chest about injuries but for most of us on this board, we were in here in the off season for 4 straight years screaming we need to use roster spots. Injuries were unfortunate and sucked but we haven’t recruited a competent big man in 4 years and routinely leave holes in our 10, 11, and 12 spot of our roster which in turns creates the nightmare stories we’ve heard where we can’t even run 5’s in practice.
And are expected to play teams that play 10 guys in real games when we don’t have 10 guys who can practice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back