FSU at MIAMI 1/22 2PM ESPN

Advertisement
When you have sorry MF like Moore and Wardenburg playing significant minutes, you’ll never be a true threat to win big

Advertisement
Wong won't miss these open shots all night. Too many open shots out there for Miami to not start hitting their fair share.

When you have sorry MF like Moore and Wardenburg playing significant minutes, you’ll never be a true threat to win big
Do us a favor, step away from the computer for a minute, because it's obvious you don't have a **** clue of what you speak. Moore is a huge reason why this team is where they are this season. Sam has been solid throughout the season, when he's been available. Then again, odds are you haven't watched a game this season, so you don't know a **** thing.

Do us a favor, step away from the computer for a minute, because it's obvious you don't have a **** clue of what you speak. Moore is a huge reason why this team is where they are this season. Sam has been solid throughout the season, when he's been available. Then again, odds are you haven't watched a game this season, so you don't know a **** thing.
Zero chance he has

Advertisement
Massive change in officiating since they issued the warning for throwing things on the court.

Yeah the shots will start dropping.. just have to keep it within 15 before half
I want it to within 10-12, if not better. Miami has to finish this half strong. I haven't been overly impressed by what FSU is doing offensively, they aren't shooting the rock well, lots of chucks and putbacks. Lots of broken play points. If Miami doesn't turn the ball over, and lets the game come to them, they can chop into this lead.

Advertisement
Sure thing pal, two of the worst defenders in the ACC. Yea, Sam gets an occasional block, but is abused by any decent player with size. Moore is about 30yo and still makes the same mistakes an freshman makes. There’s a reason he’s been at 3 different schools

Really on fence about how I feel about Larranaga. On one hand, he's gotten far more with this roster so far than what I was expecting. On the other, games like this remind me why change is needed.

i get valid point but lets be real. Sam has had some bright moments but in general has been far from solid, and Canes win despite him not because of him quite a bit

Advertisement
Sure thing pal, two of the worst defenders in the ACC. Yea, Sam gets an occasional block, but is abused by any decent player with size. Moore is about 30yo and still makes the same mistakes an freshman makes. There’s a reason he’s been at 3 different schools
Again, you clearly haven't watched any games this year. Sam isn't an even a true post defender

I want it to within 10-12, if not better. Miami has to finish this half strong. I haven't been overly impressed by what FSU is doing offensively, they aren't shooting the rock well, lots of chucks and putbacks. Lots of broken play points. If Miami doesn't turn the ball over, and lets the game come to them, they can chop into this lead.

I was thinking more like get it to single digits to grab a lil confidence going into the locker room

10-12 is more manageable. But the defense is playing well. They’re going to have to chip away little by little. The shots will definitely start to drop they’re too open on the perimeter.

Advertisement
Back