From now on..

Trafficante

I’m a delusional sociopath: hear me roar
Banned
I don't ever want to hear another dyck sucker on this forum talk to me about how Trevor Lawrence is the greatest CFB QB of all time, or how he's the greatest NFL draft prospect since Manning again. He just showed the entire world unequivocally why that's an extremely retarded argument that only a low IQ individual would make. Not only did he get resoundingly outplayed by the QB on the opposing team, but that QB also put together the most impressive season from a statistical standpoint in the history of the sport, executing an NFL system that required him to make & go through full-field reads and progressions.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't ever want to hear another dyck sucker on this forum talk to me about how Trevor Lawrence is the greatest CFB QB of all time, or how he's the greatest NFL draft prospect since Manning again. He just showed the entire world unequivocally why that's an extremely retarded argument that only a low IQ individual would ever make. Not only did he get resoundingly outplayed by the QB on the opposing team, but that QB also put together the most impressive season from a statistical standpoint in the history of the sport, executing an NFL system that requires him to make & go through full-field reads and progressions.

I’ve been saying it all along. He’s a great COLLEGE QB, but he is NOT an elite NFL prospect. Dude can’t throw the deep out. BEAUTIFUL deep ball, but his arm talent is NOT elite. And his awareness and ability to read a defense is limited. Would take him on my team in an instant, but “guaranteed #1 overall pick” three years out is and has always been, ridiculous.

This board never misses a chance to take a shot at our players. Doubt you would find one poster here or anywhere who would disagree with your post, so what's the **** point besides to just dump on those three Canes.

Because our dumbass fans try to dog other players just to make themselves feel better. Our QB’s suck so digging on Trevor does what actually? Kid is the goods.

Advertisement
Because our dumbass fans try to dog other players just to make themselves feel better. Our QB’s suck so digging on Trevor does what actually? Kid is the goods.

I agree, a lot of our fans do that. Still, Trevor is what he is and I didn't see anyone say he sucks. Just taking a shot at he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, etc. He's not even a can't miss prospect IMO.

Advertisement
Lawrence >> Perry/Williams/Tate

The only one who's a dumbass is you. You don't even understand the crux of the argument or the premise of the post. The issue is mutha****as think that Lawrence because of his looks and faith is the typical "all-american boy" so it severely clouds their judgment. It's sad that these individuals lead such worthless, meaningless, pos lives that they are forced to have a mancrush on a CFB player.

Jeezus Cryst Trevor has won a shiit load of games and will win a shiit load more if he doesn’t get hit by lightning. Clemson went up against the best team in 2019 and a great qb tonight... Trevor has a fabulous future... Get some perspective dude.

Advertisement
The only one who's a dumbass is you. You don't even understand the crux of the argument or the premise of the post. The issue is mutha****as think that Lawrence because of his looks and faith is the typical "all-american boy" so it severely clouds their judgment. It's sad that these individuals lead such worthless, meaningless, pos lives that they are forced to have a mancrush on a CFB player.

In 2 years he has won a NC and played for another. He’s a great player . Fck we have mother fcking idiots for fans.

I've always thought the hype is out of control. Solid QB, top 10 pick, but not some transcendent player.

I’ve been saying it all along. He’s a great COLLEGE QB, but he is NOT an elite NFL prospect. Dude can’t throw the deep out. BEAUTIFUL deep ball, but his arm talent is NOT elite. And his awareness and ability to read a defense is limited. Would take him on my team in an instant, but “guaranteed #1 overall pick” three years out is and has always been, ridiculous.

Believe it or not there's actually dyck suckers on this forum that try to compare this guy to MJ & Tom Brady!!!! Its absolute blasphemy to even mention those 3 in the same freakin sentence

I don't ever want to hear another dyck sucker on this forum talk to me about how Trevor Lawrence is the greatest CFB QB of all time, or how he's the greatest NFL draft prospect since Manning again. He just showed the entire world unequivocally why that's an extremely retarded argument that only a low IQ individual would make. Not only did he get resoundingly outplayed by the QB on the opposing team, but that QB also put together the most impressive season from a statistical standpoint in the history of the sport, executing an NFL system that requires him to make & go through full-field reads and progressions.

I don't ever want to hear another dyck sucker on this forum talk to me about how Trevor Lawrence is the greatest CFB QB of all time, or how he's the greatest NFL draft prospect since Manning again. He just showed the entire world unequivocally why that's an extremely retarded argument that only a low IQ individual would make. Not only did he get resoundingly outplayed by the QB on the opposing team, but that QB also put together the most impressive season from a statistical standpoint in the history of the sport, executing an NFL system that requires him to make & go through full-field reads and progressions.

Image result for hurt feelings gif

Image result for vagisil gif

Advertisement
Back