From a Very trusted source on Thomas

Advertisement
Not the same one that said the NOA was in the mail I hope.

That source simply said a letter was in the mail.

A week or two later, the letter in regards to players needing to come forward came out.

Could have just been something lost in translation in regards to the content of the letter, but the info was good.

I was just making a bit of a joke, but even Pete owned up that it was bad info..:drevil:

I think you're confusing me with DMoney
You're right, egg on face!

1.gif%20

Advertisement
[video=youtube;qrYJvv7G3fY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrYJvv7G3fY[/video]

Must. Get.

Advertisement
USF is a typical darkhorse for SoFla kids...not sure why it was a shock Pete ever said that.

Under Leavitt, especially, they had a habit of poaching a few players here and there especially since moving to the Big East. They would also take certain player's "boys" and they'd poach some mid-level (like those 3* kids that would otherwise go to somewhere like Louisville or would be a back end player of a large Miami/UF/FSU class).

USF is a typical darkhorse for SoFla kids...not sure why it was a shock Pete ever said that.

Under Leavitt, especially, they had a habit of poaching a few players here and there especially since moving to the Big East. They would also take certain player's "boys" and they'd poach some mid-level (like those 3* kids that would otherwise go to somewhere like Louisville or would be a back end player of a large Miami/UF/FSU class).

People forget about Kayvon Webster. Not that he was a 5 star recruit like Thomas...but he was committed to Miami until he faxed in his LOI to USF.

Advertisement

People forget about Kayvon Webster. Not that he was a 5 star recruit like Thomas...but he was committed to Miami until he faxed in his LOI to USF.

Also, Elkino Watson, Todd Chandler among others.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back