From a Very trusted source on Thomas

If we lose Thomas now with Golden having an entire month to just be in his *** while Jimbo is preparing for a bowl I will be ****ed.

In Al I trust.

Orange Bowl or not FSU is preparing to play a basically meaningless bowl game. Everyone knows they have a gift wrapped road to a bcs bowl game victory, ACC championship included.

This is where the self imposing works in our favor, IMO, and getting leaniancy for it would be a cherry on top.

Advertisement
USF is a typical darkhorse for SoFla kids...not sure why it was a shock Pete ever said that.

Under Leavitt, especially, they had a habit of poaching a few players here and there especially since moving to the Big East. They would also take certain player's "boys" and they'd poach some mid-level (like those 3* kids that would otherwise go to somewhere like Louisville or would be a back end player of a large Miami/UF/FSU class).

I'm not disagreeing that USF is a darkhorse for some kids but usually we hear the kids talk about USF in interviews, correct me if I'm wrong but I have yet to see Thomas do that. Which is why I say BS to USF ever being a contender for Thomas.

FWIW I heard that Alabama is bigger for Thomas than FSU and there is another SEC team in the mix...from a source that corroborated some info not on these boards. But I hope that Pete is correct.

FWIW I heard that Alabama is bigger for Thomas than FSU and there is another SEC team in the mix...from a source that corroborated some info not on these boards. But I hope that Pete is correct.

Cant see Thomas leaving the state, bruh. just cant.

Advertisement
Pretty sure we wanted Watson

Shannon ignored Watson during the entire process. Golden came in and offered and made a late push but Watson had a better relationship with USF coaches and was bitter Miami didn't recruit him earlier.

USF is a typical darkhorse for SoFla kids...not sure why it was a shock Pete ever said that.

Under Leavitt, especially, they had a habit of poaching a few players here and there especially since moving to the Big East. They would also take certain player's "boys" and they'd poach some mid-level (like those 3* kids that would otherwise go to somewhere like Louisville or would be a back end player of a large Miami/UF/FSU class).

I'm not disagreeing that USF is a darkhorse for some kids but usually we hear the kids talk about USF in interviews, correct me if I'm wrong but I have yet to see Thomas do that. Which is why I say BS to USF ever being a contender for Thomas.

Thomas has taken 6 visits to USF within the last year. That is all

Stop dignifying the idiots with responses Pete

Captain save a Ho...

We don't lose Booker T kids we want.

this and this was the story the whole time. I will not pay attention to anything that happens with Thomas in the recruiting rumor mill circle jerk. Kid will most likely be a Cane

Advertisement

That just tells me he's banging some Tampa strange

,Thomas has taken 6 visits to USF within the last year. That is all

To add, just because I question whether USF was a contender or not is not idiotic. The kid hasn't talked about them none so again color me skeptical. What's idiotic is you on Pete's ******* like he can't be questioned.

,Thomas has taken 6 visits to USF within the last year. That is all

To add, just because I question whether USF was a contender or not is not idiotic. The kid hasn't talked about them none so again color me skeptical. What's idiotic is you on Pete's ******* like he can't be questioned.

How far away from USF is he?

Advertisement
Sam Barrington is a guy we wanted that went there

Him and Webster are the only two. Watson and Chandler pretty sure were told no thanks.

These are the only 2 we were really after that we lost to them. I remember with Barrington we had just signed a monster LB class...filled with 4 and 5 star LBs ('08 class with Arthur Brown, Spence, Ramon Buchanon, Futch, Marcus Robinson, and Gavin Hardin among a few others). So everyone assumed he wanted to play early at USF, which is understandable. I guess you could put Price in that category, but we jumped on him late.

Pretty sure Clay Matthews III got to USC under 200 pounds, if this kid can get ahold of some "juice" we'll have a real stud on our hands.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back