All American
Premium
FSU running in 2nd right now with Miami as the "clear #1"

Stoops leaving FSU was big, as well as Holtz being fired today from USF

Advertisement
Advertisement
15.gif

Advertisement
Not the same one that said the NOA was in the mail I hope.

That source simply said a letter was in the mail.

A week or two later, the letter in regards to players needing to come forward came out.

Could have just been something lost in translation in regards to the content of the letter, but the info was good.

Whens he supposed to announce? Itd be nice to have guys like him recruiting for us at the all star games.

Advertisement

A week or two later, the letter in regards to players needing to come forward came out.

Could have just been something lost in translation in regards to the content of the letter, but the info was good.

I was just making a bit of a joke, but even Pete owned up that it was bad info..:drevil:

Advertisement

I was just making a bit of a joke, but even Pete owned up that it was bad info..:drevil:

I think you're confusing me with DMoney

If we lose Thomas now with Golden having an entire month to just be in his *** while Jimbo is preparing for a bowl I will be ****ed.

In Al I trust.

Advertisement
Back