Fritz ga tech

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember that was said about us and mario.
4A4343C0-5BF5-45F3-BBA3-E012B105C7BF.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would have taken Chadwell over Fritz, assuming Chadwell would’ve taken the job. Fritz is a good coach though. Interested to see how he does on the trail.

Still shocks me that schools aren’t prioritizing offensive coaches. If you can’t recruit like a powerhouse, you have to outscore people.

I would have taken Chadwell over Fritz, assuming Chadwell would’ve taken the job. Fritz is a good coach though. Interested to see how he does on the trail.

Still shocks me that schools aren’t prioritizing offensive coaches. If you can’t recruit like a powerhouse, you have to outscore people.
Chadwell’s gotta be on the move.

Advertisement
I hope GT does better with the new regime. Collins was dishonest in how he handled depth charts. He reminded me of a lot of Al Golden. he had a big plan that had little to do with football.

Wonder how much his time at Georgia Southern played into this. As a Tulane alum this saddens me. If I were GT, I would have found some offensive whiz who was going to make them exciting and let that system and brand attract players.

Advertisement
Back