Freshman Friday Welcomes Lorenzo Lingard

View as article
Duke was an absolute monster?? Who are we comparing him to? Yes he is a great UM all time running back but he had some limitations. He was better than Lamar Miller but I think Travis Homer, DJ Dallas, and Lorenzo Lingard have more potential.

No. I love what we have but Duke was able to produce big numbers from day 1. Yeah he got hurt as a sophomore but came back and had a huge junior season and was also a great receiver out of the backfield.

Advertisement
Lingard will be coached by a guy who’s rep has been responsible for Melvin Gordon and Nick Chubb’s prolific seasons. He’s played a lil in the NFL. He’s a good technician. Look at Walton’s 2016 season and how he was looking (b4 the injury) in 2017. Brown can coach. I fully expect Lo to become one of our all time greats, and also ook for Homer to straight beast this yr.

But, let’s not act like Duke wasn’t a threat to House it everytime he touched the ball; and this was w a chitty coach. Duke is an underrated legend b/c he played on **** poor teams. There’s a reason he just re-signed a nice contract in the NFL. But at the end; I think Lo has the ability to truly be a top 4 back in our program’s history. Dude is that special. It’ll take a slight learning curve, but once that curve is straightened....have mercy on NCAA LBs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back