Free @njstateofmind

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always in awe of people coming from humble or difficult beginnings and finding success and good fortune. Makes me happy.

Appreciate that bro. BTW with you saying you I remind you of a young you. We also got a similar sense of humor because I always am cracking up at your comments lmao.

Advertisement
60D73A23-70AF-4C2F-B8B4-199E914E332B.jpeg

Advertisement
"He genuinely agreed to stop doing that. Then 2 days later, right after the Duke loss, he posted about 5 OT threads within minutes of each other."

Hahahaha, I was dying reading this part. #gangsteraf

Me too. One of my favorites, but no I know fvcks with butter pecan. Chocolate chip mint is one of my favorites as well.

Real spit, anyone sneak dissin Butter Pecan can get this smoke, bro. I was at Baskin Robins w/ one of my relatives like 10 yrs ago, and this old lady was telling her husband how she don't like Butter Pecan b/c it hurts her gums, and my relative literally said then I suggest you get better dentures. lol. We go hard for the B.P.

Advertisement
You get banned for every three warnings. The warnings do you expire until a year after they are given.

Waffle House has the same rules about *********ing in the women’s bathroom. Luckily I’ve only been busted twice.

I was just starting to realize the genius of his schtick. He had such a calming effect on this board.

Real spit, anyone sneak dissin Butter Pecan can get this smoke, bro. I was at Baskin Robins w/ one of my relatives like 10 yrs ago, and this old lady was telling her husband how she don't like Butter Pecan b/c it hurts her gums, and my relative literally said then I suggest you get better dentures. lol. We go hard for the B.P.

LMFAO!! Let em know rell!! B.P. goes hard. People wanna talk **** about it gunna see me pull up. But fvck it. More for us lmao.

Advertisement
LMFAO!! Let em know rell!! B.P. goes hard. People wanna talk **** about it gunna see me pull up. But fvck it. More for us lmao.

Homie, it's the perfect level of sweetness and cream sprinkled in w/ a tad bit of salted pecans. WHAT MORE DO A NINJA NEED IN A ICE CREAM??! Who's out here hating on this type creamery perfection in 2018?!

Homie, it's the perfect level of sweetness and cream sprinkled in w/ a tad bit of salted pecans. WHAT MORE DO A NINJA NEED IN A ICE CREAM??! Who's out here hating on this type creamery perfection in 2018?!
It really is a great combination.

Advertisement

Straight facts. Your making me want to run out and cop some right now. Some hating *** fvck boys that don't like to try new things lmao. Probably only eat vanilla ice cream.

Certainly not my ***.....

Waffle House has the same rules about *********ing in the women’s bathroom. Luckily I’ve only been busted twice.
Hopefully for you the bust was 364 days ago. The day after tomorrow you'll be down to 1 strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back