Free @njstateofmind

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't ban him, but to be fair, clearly my ninja nj wanted to get banned.

Let's look at the facts.

Last week he was warned about posting so many off-topic threads that had nothing to do with football, much less the Canes, and he genuinely agreed to stop doing that. Then 2 days later, right after the Duke loss, he posted about 5 OT threads within minutes of each other.

He was obviously distraught at the state of the program and wanted to pull away from posting, but couldn't keep himself away from the site on his own, so he fell on his sword and forced the staff to do it for him.

If you want to blame someone, blame Mark Richt for this, not mods.

Nj died for Mark Richt's sins.

He is now more than human, like Johnny Depp in Transcendence

Advertisement

Let's look at the facts.

Last week he was warned about posting so many off-topic threads that had nothing to do with football, much less the Canes, and he genuinely agreed to stop doing that. Then 2 days later, right after the Duke loss, he posted about 5 OT threads within minutes of each other.

He was obviously distraught at the state of the program and wanted to pull away from posting, but couldn't keep himself away from the site on his own, so he fell on his sword and forced the staff to do it for him.

I can assure you he didn't want to get banned. He posted those threads to help lighten the mood after a crushing defeat. People post OT topics all the time and no one bats an eye.

i preferred him as NY state of mind, hes been too much of a troll since he moved to america's armpit.

Heck, I was warned because I compared Mark Richt, who everybody was saying is showing signs of senility, to Pelosi and Hillary Clinton. Said I was warned for getting into "politics."

It wasn't "politics". I was just trying to make a clinical comparison which I'm perfectly qualified to do as a senior person who is probably half senile himself.

Now, on another thread, everybody's attacking a poster from L.A. who got a scoop from Brad Kaaya's mother in a food truck. People are saying he displays California weirdness.

There's obviously some east coast variety of weirdness associated with NJ/NY.

Is weirdness a reason to band?

Advertisement
I can assure you he didn't want to get banned. He posted those threads to help lighten the mood after a crushing defeat. People post OT topics all the time and no one bats an eye.
But he WAS weird. After reading through some of his threads, I began to feel like somebody put some strange drug in my food.

I have reviewed his record and removed one of his warnings. Mods should not give user's another warning before they have time to acknowledge their first one.

Advertisement
We demand NJSOM back; we demand a winning program; we demand to know what's going on with Kenneth; we demand a QB and OC and OL...

The removal of one of his warning sets him free, but another warning before his current ones expire (365 days from the date of warning) will get him banned again.

Another warning in 365 days gets the band fired back up, huh? I sense another free @njstateofmind thread appearing by Sunday, friend.

Advertisement
How about the troll @Dawgcane who wants to see Miami suffer under Richt so Kirby can snatch up all the Florida recruits.
Haven't seen him as a gaytor lover but i don't believe that he's a true Cane fan, he's more of a Richt fan. He even said he stopped following us once or something. No one in their right mind should be defending Richt right now. Anyone who does is a troll.

Haven't seen him as a gaytor lover but i don't believe that he's a true Cane fan, he's more of a Richt fan. He even said he stopped following us once or something. No one in their right mind should be defending Richt right now. Anyone who does is a troll.

He is 100% not a true cane fan. At the very minimum he is a Richt obsessed UGA fan that follows Richt around to whatever team he coaches. Once Richt is gone he will be back to being a UGA fan.

Advertisement
You get banned for every three warnings. The warnings do you expire until a year after they are given.
Is he allowed one OT thread? He does do his hit and run thing which has defused things in different threads and that's been good.

Let's look at the facts.

lol at the my ninja reference.

I tried to send my guy @njstateofmind a kite while he was in the hole and that mug was tracked down. lol. He's in no man's land, 23hr lock down w/ supervised exercise provisions w/ a barrel pointed down at him. He's going to come back out, and go back to being an @$$hole like his alter ego @nystateofmind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back