Free @njstateofmind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He is 100% not a true cane fan. At the very minimum he is a Richt obsessed UGA fan that follows Richt around to whatever team he coaches. Once Richt is gone he will be back to being a UGA fan.
How about the troll @Dawgcane who wants to see Miami suffer under Richt so Kirby can snatch up all the Florida recruits.

Unfortunately we have many hero worshippers and not true fans who see the big picture and that their hero is utterly destroying the program

We’re not any better than Golden just the side of the ball is different and special teams can’t touch Golden’s

Just got off the phone with Kenneth, he's ****ed. I asked who did it?
Anyways, ......I'm keeping my eye out for ...... @longislandstateofmind......

I tried to send my guy @njstateofmind a kite while he was in the hole and that mug was tracked down. lol. He's in no man's land, 23hr lock down w/ supervised exercise provisions w/ a barrel pointed down at him. He's going to come back out, and go back to being an @$$hole like his alter ego @nystateofmind.
I dont think you will be disappointed in what comes out.

I tried to send my guy @njstateofmind a kite while he was in the hole and that mug was tracked down. lol. He's in no man's land, 23hr lock down w/ supervised exercise provisions w/ a barrel pointed down at him. He's going to come back out, and go back to being an @$$hole like his alter ego @nystateofmind.

Come on son!!! You gotta link with BGF first and get one of them to have a duck run that kite down to our guy. You know the people be reading all those kites.

Advertisement
Oh.....THANK GOD you're ok.....WE were worried about you, friend. @Rellyrell , told us you were in the hole working out, with a barrel pointed at you.. How's Kenneth doing??

Just got off the phone with Kenneth, he's ****ed. I asked who did it?
Anyways, ......I'm keeping my eye out for ...... @longislandstateofmind......

I want to see Kenneths Black and white. I got a feeling his micheal Jackson got some mustard on it.

Come on son!!! You gotta link with BGF first and get one of them to have a duck run that kite down to our guy. You know the people be reading all those kites.
How do you work on Wall Street, know Schooly D trivia and understand how kites work in prison? You remind me of me when i was younger...just substitute lawyer for Wall Street and you've got more street knowledge.

Advertisement
How do you work on Wall Street, know Schooly D trivia and understand how kites work in prison? You remind me of me when i was younger...just substitute lawyer for Wall Street and you've got more street knowledge.

LMAO!!! You learn a lot when you grow up in the hood and now that I got out I still have a lot of my boys I grew up with and family members that are still there so I still end up seeing them often. It also helps that the building I live in now(which is far from a project) is still walking distance away from my old project building lol.

Advertisement

True, true. I tried to pig latin a party invitation in that bih, and that joint still got scooped. lol.

Advertisement
LMAO!!! You learn a lot when you grow up in the hood and now that I got out I still have a lot of my boys I grew up with and family members that are still there so I still end up seeing them often. It also helps that the building I live in now(which is far from a project) is still walking distance away from my old project building lol.
I'm always in awe of people coming from humble or difficult beginnings and finding success and good fortune. Makes me happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back