Free @njstateofmind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor
Overzealous mods are making this place turn into a Ferman type residence. Nothing but an echo chamber for both sides and boring as fugg.

He was just trying to be a good friend and Kenneth is distraught about the way things shook down.

Davis, Butch.

Advertisement
278B4CDD-0080-42DE-A83F-9B0002FA449C.jpeg

Advertisement
I find myself coming on this site far less without njstateofmind here. Half the idiots on this site should be banned for all the concern trolling they do. Not someone who brings laughter to a messageboard. The mods need to take the big giant stick out of their butts and worry about things that matter. #itsamovement #njstateofmind #wewontbesilenced

I'm sure Kenneth is giving him a deep tissue massage concentrating mostly in the inner thigh area.

Banning NJStateOfMind is an absolute atrocity. The mods should be ashamed of themselves for looking for twisting the rule book to ban one our best posters.
The guy created longevity and humor. Something needed while we're going through this streak. Dudes on here take out their self-esteem issues with stupid put downs. Yet they stay thunderdome free?

Advertisement
Honestly, I want to know what rule he broke to get banned.

Heck, if its about off topic stuff, I guess; whatever. Mods have deleted threads that do have to do with Canes football, so way to keep being consistent.

xD

The guy created longevity and humor. Something needed while we're going through this streak. Dudes on here take out their self-esteem issues with stupid put downs. Yet they stay thunderdome free?

Facts and most of their put downs aren't even funny. At least be funny when your cracking on someone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So Jon Richt and Mark Richt get to keep running our program into the ground and all we're allowed to think is "it's unreasonable to expect major changes", but Kenneth's friend catches a ban for lightening the mood a little???

That's not America! That's not even Mexico...
LeZE.gif

Free NJstateofmind!!!

Whatd he get banned for? I've been avoiding miami related chit like rick avoids doing his job right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back