Franklin=Gore?

Don't worry that you get the usual crowd of geniuses that get upset when you compare anyone currently to any Cane legend. They get offended easy like they are in the past player's family. At any rate, when Franklin broke the one to the right I was thinking the same thing. He's a different type of runner but what he has are those slight steps and stops that make people miss without the all out giggle which was never a gore thing. He made people miss with the slightest moves, which was always amazing to me. Franklin has some of that which is similar.
Franklin wouldn't see the field except in Garbage time behind those RBs....there is NOTHING about Franklin whatsoever that is reminiscent of ANY past Great UM RB....if anyone, maybe Larry Jones....who btw, beat FSU with a TD run.

Advertisement
I wish the world knew how good Frank Gore was at one point. IMO, potentially the greatest RB who ever lived. He got pretty **** close with a shell of his body.
I Honestly cannot believe people are even REMOTELY putting Franklin's name (even Slightly) with Gore...Mcguire...or Moss for that matter. Seems like people forget about Mcguires game against FSU in 90 (against a **** good defense) and 2nd best game by a UM RB only behind McGahee's game vs VT.

Last edited:
He is a beast very shifty carrying 240lbs. Him and Parrish looked real good in the backfield.

Advertisement
The more he runs the more he reminds me of Gore. He finds the holes and has that low pad level. And then when he got outside and made that jump cut back to the inside, that was vintage Gore? No?
U stop the FOOLISHNESS right now! That is absurd, ridiculous, & u should be banned for having such a cold take/Porst! & ppl say I’m one of the most ignored posters on the site? Jesus Christ

Advertisement
The more he runs the more he reminds me of Gore. He finds the holes and has that low pad level. And then when he got outside and made that jump cut back to the inside, that was vintage Gore? No?
Clinton/Gore from 2001 are EXACTLY like Parrish/Franklin 2022.

Now we just need someone named Parrish to win the Presidency with someone named Franklin being their VP.

Sarcastic Yes Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Franklin wouldn't see the field except in Garbage time behind those RBs....there is NOTHING about Franklin whatsoever that is reminiscent of ANY past Great UM RB....if anyone, maybe Larry Jones....who btw, beat FSU with a TD run
2 posters have already said (evidently unbeknownst to you) that Franklin reminds them of
A Gore
B Stewart
C Moss......which is absolutely ridiculous.
It’s like you can’t ***cing read. I said he has short steps in traffic and side steps that remind me of gore. They don’t have to remind you of any **** thing, I dont give a ****. I realize they are different runners And gore was amazing And someone Franklin wont match… except no one said he would.

I wish we had a rule where you can compare x player to another UM great without all the wannabe jock sniffers getting all upset and telling you how THEY KNOW that the old player was “10 times better”. Who gives a ****. Comparisons are compliments mostly, take them as such and much the **** on without needing to explain you’re **** knowledge that no one cares about.

Jock
It’s like you can’t ***cing read. I said he has short steps in traffic and side steps that remind me of gore. They don’t have to remind you of any **** thing, I dont give a ****. I realize they are different runners And gore was amazing And someone Franklin wont match… except no one said he would.

I wish we had a rule where you can compare x player to another UM great without all the wannabe jock sniffers getting all upset and telling you how THEY KNOW that the old player was “10 times better”. Who gives a ****. Comparisons are compliments mostly, take them as such and much the **** on without needing to explain you’re **** knowledge that no one cares about.
Wannabe Jock Sniffers??....MFer....I'm a Jock Sniffer because I had a cousin on staff at UM for 7yrs...watching games on the OB sidelines, while your stupid *** was watching from some decrepit watering hole??...My advice...don't say incredibly dumb things if you can't handle the Flak....

Advertisement
I was thinking Jim Brown, but I can see some Frank Gore with a little bit of Barry Sanders as well

Advertisement
I Honestly cannot believe people are even REMOTELY putting Franklin's name (even Slightly) with Gore...Mcguire...or Moss for that matter. Seems like people forget about Mcguires game against FSU in 90 (against a **** good defense) and 2nd best game by a UM RB only behind McGahee's game vs VT.
Stephen McGuire was an animal. One of my favorites...

Advertisement
Back