Franklin=Gore?

Jock
Wannabe Jock Sniffers??....MFer....I'm a Jock Sniffer because I had a cousin on staff at UM for 7yrs...watching games on the OB sidelines, while your stupid *** was watching from some decrepit watering hole??...My advice...don't say incredibly dumb things if you can't handle the Flak....

sounds like your cousin is the one that should be talking while you should just shake your head like an idiot. Instead tell us more about his resume and how that makes you smarter.......please go on.

Advertisement
The "hungry and motivated" James Stewart is a close comparison. (Not the one who clearly partied his a$$ off after he declared for the draft, got out of shape, wasnt motivated..ran a 4.8 in the 40 at the combine and basically tanked his career) The REAL James Stewart was faster than Thad though. They said JS could run a legit 4.4 at 235-240lbs. Probably was Greentree folklore but JS was **** fast for his size. Thad is more quick than fast.

I can see why people compare him to Frank. But I think it's because he has a very similar stride pattern. Doesn't have the burst or the shiftiness but he's got good vision, runs hard, and slips off initial contact. I think losing 10-15 lbs would really take his game to the next level but I get that they're utilizing him as the bigger power back. Glad we have him.

His
sounds like your cousin is the one that should be talking while you should just shake your head like an idiot. Instead tell us more about his resume and how that makes you smarter.......please go on.
His resume is impeccable....both in CFB and the NFL...

Advertisement
Back