Franklin and Williams visit Thomas

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Chad Thomas had a performance at the James L. Knight Center today and Jethro Franklin/Paul Williams met with him before. Nice touch

Advertisement
That's great recruiting right there.

Reminds me of the story of our staff meeting Jamal Carter at the airport I believe before he went on his LSU trip last cycle.

Chad Thomas had a performance at the James L. Knight Center today and Jethro Franklin/Paul Williams met with him before. Nice touch

Why didn't you tell me, my dads the GM of the Knight Center I would have hooked that **** up

Advertisement
The kid loves his music. Miami good place to be for him, so Ice might not be able to polute him. Might be why he is acting all nice now. Can only control his son this time and he has cover that kid wants to be qb--Canes have already licked their qbs.

The kid loves his music. Miami good place to be for him, so Ice might not be able to polute him. Might be why he is acting all nice now. Can only control his son this time and he has cover that kid wants to be qb--Canes have already licked their qbs.

Licking a QB sounds gross.

Advertisement
Feel really good about our chances here especially with the debacle his buddy has had at F$U.

Advertisement
If he is serious about continuing to play music and football then Miami (actually has a music scene) is a much better option than FSU or LSU.

It would really make no sense for us to not land this kid, unless he is dead set on leaving town like the other Thomas from BTW.

FSu has an outstanding band program.

UM has an outstanding MUSIC program.

FSu produces kids that can march around in ugly *** outfits and play instruments.

UM produces artist.

Bring it home Jethro

Advertisement
Thomas is a heavy cane lean and i still don't know why the staff won't offer Treon at QB and give him a shot then move him elsewhere WR or CB like Ethnic Sands..

Thomas is a heavy cane lean and i still don't know why the staff won't offer Treon at QB and give him a shot then move him elsewhere WR or CB like Ethnic Sands..

Because they'd be lying and Treon/Ice would see right through it.

Bringing in Edouard and Kaaya with Rosier lurking do you really think Treon would believe the staff saying "we'll give you a shot at QB."

Be honest with the kids. Tell Flowers/Treon both you'd love to have them in the secondary, if they really want to play QB tell them the big East awaits.

Advertisement
Back