Franklin and Williams visit Thomas

Thomas is a heavy cane lean and i still don't know why the staff won't offer Treon at QB and give him a shot then move him elsewhere WR or CB like Ethnic Sands..

Because they'd be lying and Treon/Ice would see right through it.

Bringing in Edouard and Kaaya with Rosier lurking do you really think Treon would believe the staff saying "we'll give you a shot at QB."

Be honest with the kids. Tell Flowers/Treon both you'd love to have them in the secondary, if they really want to play QB tell them the big East awaits.

You mean whats left of the Big East lol **** that conference is hanging on for dear life lol

Advertisement
Thomas is a heavy cane lean and i still don't know why the staff won't offer Treon at QB and give him a shot then move him elsewhere WR or CB like Ethnic Sands..

That would be more or less conning the kid, we don't want that at Miami. If he wants to come at the position they offer great, if not, he will miss out on a possible chance to win a NC, IMO. After we win 11 games this year, many kids will have a change of heart. Big wins start on the second game of the year, time to step up!

Beat me to it, lol.

Because they'd be lying and Treon/Ice would see right through it.

Bringing in Edouard and Kaaya with Rosier lurking do you really think Treon would believe the staff saying "we'll give you a shot at QB."

Be honest with the kids. Tell Flowers/Treon both you'd love to have them in the secondary, if they really want to play QB tell them the big East awaits.

Advertisement
ACC- FSU, NC State, Boston College
SEC- Ole Miss and Miss State
PAC 12- Arizona

Also this week these schools came to see him throw: Utah and Wake Forest

Last edited:
NC State hired the coach from No. Illinois. The QB in that system runs alot. So maybe? Boston College? I doubt it. Dan Mullen likes his QBs to be big guys. Rich Rod likes mobile guys. So another maybe. But look at the history. Where are all the under 6' South Florida QB in college? They don't go play QB at the schools you listed. Denard Robinson is the exception. Not the norm.

Advertisement
Jimbo will have to recruit his dad's team too much to flat out lie to him so I doubt that. I don't think he fits FSU's style of offense unless they plan on changing some things but I doubt he's just lying to them. Booker T is a school he would want to come back to so he wouldn't do him like that. I believe they genuinely want him as a QB but I also feel he shouldn't go there because the style of offense isn't him.
Arizona, NC State, Miss State are much better fits with their spread attacks.

Jimbo will have to recruit his dad's team too much to flat out lie to him so I doubt that. I don't think he fits FSU's style of offense unless they plan on changing some things but I doubt he's just lying to them. Booker T is a school he would want to come back to so he wouldn't do him like that. I believe they genuinely want him as a QB but I also feel he shouldn't go there because the style of offense isn't him.
Arizona, NC State, Miss State are much better fits with their spread attacks.

Arizona makes sense but idk if he will go there because then who knows what his NFL future would be and Ice has to think about that too when helping Treon. Miss State is in the SEC and that makes it a hard fit for him to succeed. NC State seems perfect if he wants to be a true qb if you ask me

Fincane, so are you saying I'm lying about the offers?

I'm saying the coaches are. He won't be given a "fair chance" to play QB at all those schools. They don't live and die off of South Florida recruits. Even FSU which will try to cherry pick won't get any heat if they pretty much lie to Harris and switch him to DB. Go find all the South Florida QBs like Harris that go on to play that position at schools in the SEC, ACC and Pac-12. It doesn't happen.

They'll sell it as he got a shot but they think the best thing for him would be to switch to DB or WR.

Advertisement
FSu has an outstanding band program.

UM has an outstanding MUSIC program.

FSu produces kids that can march around in ugly *** outfits and play instruments.

UM produces artist.

Bring it home Jethro

LMAO this is so false it's ridiculous.

FSU's college of Art and Music is one of the top in the Southeastern United States for public universities. It is also nationally and internationally renowned on a VARIETY of levels.

And, before you think I'm just being contrarian, I am a professional musician and music educator who went to the Frost School of Music at The U. But still, downplaying FSU's music programs as anything below top rate is fallacious.

Do with that what you will.

Advertisement
If cane, he fits exactly what all of those schools do with the exception of FSU

It appears the sell job has worked on you completely. History has taught you nothing. Treon Harris isn't any more exceptional than all the other undersized QBs from South Florida who were told they could play QB that have gone on to play a position that isn't QB. Certainly not exceptional enough that they are gonna spend the time to develop him when they can stick an athlete like him at CB in his redshirt freshman season. He fits exactly at the WR and DB position for all those schools along with every other school in the nation.

I am a FAMU alumni and even I will LMAO @ what Gamineal posted. Anyway, as for Treon, let him go down with the ship. If he wants to go to Miss State or Ole Miss to play QB good luck to him. Besides, I want to see him play DB first before we start proclaiming him as some stud DB prospect. We already have one guy on the radar that might not be playing DB full time next year. (Lammons) I dont want to bring in two in the same class. I dont care how good of an athlete he is. You see how long it took McGee to learn the position. (Who btw I heard from many "hood" sources that he is KILLING it at rookie camp. Fisher cant stop raving about him. Good for him.)

FSu has an outstanding band program.

UM has an outstanding MUSIC program.

FSu produces kids that can march around in ugly *** outfits and play instruments.

UM produces artist.

Bring it home Jethro

LMAO this is so false it's ridiculous.

FSU's college of Art and Music is one of the top in the Southeastern United States for public universities. It is also nationally and internationally renowned on a VARIETY of levels.

And, before you think I'm just being contrarian, I am a professional musician and music educator who went to the Frost School of Music at The U. But still, downplaying FSU's music programs as anything below top rate is fallacious.

Do with that what you will.

Cam - first off I agree with your post. Second, when did you graduate from UM? I got my doctorate in jazz studies there in '05.

Treon Harris is 6'0, has won more than any QB in Dade County over the past 2 seasons (24-3) with 2 state championship appearances, has passed for 4.000+ yards the past 2 season with 50 TDs and just 12 INTs, while rushing for 1,600+. He's more exceptional than a lot of guys who've come through Dade County as a QB. You're basing your opinion based on Miami not offering him as a QB. He doesn't fit Miami's style of offense and that's fine but don't sit here and say he can't play QB anywhere else in the country. The kid is a great football player and his production shows that.

Jassid, guys get projected as a DB from simple things like the quickness of their feet and change of directions. The University of Florida had never seen Joe Haden play CB before they signed him. He became a top 10 draft pick. Harris even stated he would switch to DB to play at Miami, Miami came and still only offered him as a WR. Every school in the country would take the kid as a DB with the exception of Miami.

Advertisement
Back