FRANK LADSON AND STEVENSON 2019 STARS DECOMMIT FROM uf

Advertisement
Advertisement
Banda is a much bigger question than Rumph IMO. Banda is the furthest thing from a great football mind. Sure he has a lot of energy on the recruiting trail but I don’t think elite kids are chomping on the bit to get coached by him. I’d like him much better in an off field position.

I don't understand why Banda was hired...Rumph I understand why he was hired, but it just hasn't worked.

I don't understand why Banda was hired...Rumph I understand why he was hired, but it just hasn't worked.
Rumph is fine.

Banda is the biggest question mark after Patke on this staff.

Patke (jury out)
Banda (should be off field coach)
Lil Richt (Taisun)

Advertisement
I think we get Stevenson, not Ladson.

We’re going to be loaded with WRs and it’s definitely not an ideal situation to walk into.

Stevenson will have a shot to be the guy which makes me think he’s more realistic.

I wouldn't say we are loaded at receiver. Langham is gone after this year. Cager could be a grad transfer after next season depending on playing time. Harris is gone after next season. Njoku is coming off a knee injury. AR could declare for the draft after next season. Again, wouldn't say we are loaded. We need to keep stacking quality WRs

Lmao now i know yall must be trolling with the banda sh¡t, dude can recruit his a$$ off
He's missed more than Rumph. Wasn't he supposed to be the big time DB recruiter for us, while Rumph was more of the on the field coach? That is what EVERYONE was saying when these 2 were hired. That Rumphs main job was coaching, and Bandas was recruiting. Somehow everyone forgot that it was always supposed to be Bandas job to be the top recruiter.

But lets not forget Banda was the primary recruiter for many of the dbs we've lost as well. I much rather have Rumph stay and get a new safety coach than keep Banda and get a new CB coach.

I wouldn't say we are loaded at receiver. Langham is gone after this year. Cager could be a grad transfer after next season depending on playing time. Harris is gone after next season. Njoku is coming off a knee injury. AR could declare for the draft after next season. Again, wouldn't say we are loaded. We need to keep stacking quality WRs

Agreed. The only guy we have that has proven anything at the college level is Richards. And he is coming off an injury-riddled season. After that, Thomas has shown a few glimpses of his being able to excel at this level. That's about it.

We have brought in good numbers the last two classes at WR. But people that say we're loaded are projecting performance that may or may not happen for many of these guys.

Advertisement
He's missed more than Rumph. Wasn't he supposed to be the big time DB recruiter for us, while Rumph was more of the on the field coach? That is what EVERYONE was saying when these 2 were hired. That Rumphs main job was coaching, and Bandas was recruiting. Somehow everyone forgot that it was always supposed to be Bandas job to be the top recruiter.

But lets not forget Banda was the primary recruiter for many of the dbs we've lost as well. I much rather have Rumph stay and get a new safety coach than keep Banda and get a new CB coach.

Hes lost more than rumph???? Are you serious? LMAO bruh come on now

Only DB worth anything that Banda lost is Jobe, and Banda couldnt match Bama's bag.

Edwards & Shawn Davis's come around every year.
Our Safety depth is good right now.

Advertisement
He’s Diaz’s boy. Diaz brought him along.

Ya I hear ya Chise, but now we are hiring another of Diaz "boys"...I mean is his ego that big that we keep hiring these Incarnate Word Pipeline that are basically cutting their teeth at UM because they had to come up under his wing and that's all he can work with?

Hes lost more than rumph???? Are you serious? LMAO bruh come on now
Banda missed on
Jobe- family wanted bama
***an
Edwards- always loved uf for whatever reason
Shawn davis

Rumph missed on
Wilson(Florida lean front the get go)

henderson(would have been a cane had he not acted out probably)

Surtain- didn’t start recruiting him heavily until November/December. Always was a LSU lean

Campbell- no excuse we should have landed him but it did seem he had his set on not playing here from the get go if you review the timeline of how everything went down. Skipped paradise camp to go to Clemson camp, skipped Miami bbq event to go to fiu satellite camp to talk to osu and bama coaches. Never really talked up Miami in interviews

Samuel- rumph wanted him earlier in the cycle but Diaz wasn’t keen on taking a short corner this cycle

Both db coaches recurited each of the dbs this cycle as they did last cycle. And they all have taken Ls.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back