FRANK LADSON AND STEVENSON 2019 STARS DECOMMIT FROM uf

Cane legacy or not the Frierson and uga rumors was real And they reeled him back in it’s that simple. Ivey wasn’t just some cane since birth guy. He had legitimate offers from uga, Auburn and South Carolina all within a span of a week and then he shut his recruitment down soon after. Bandy grew up liking the canes like many other south Florida recruits. Does that mean all of them will become canes if given the chance? **** no....

Jobe been a Miami fan since he was growing up, Calvin Ridley, Sony Michel, dalvin Cook and a host of others. Did they become canes? No...

Stop trying to knock a recruiting win regardless the situation

Lmao bruh the guys you just listed would have been canes if golden wasn’t such a **** head coach that was a horrible counter point

Advertisement
Lmao bruh the guys you just listed would have been canes if golden wasn’t such a **** head coach that was a horrible counter point
Golden wasn’t keeping bandy home
Better than him in all aspects. As a coach and a recruiter. The last 2 years our best dbs have been safeties. Rayshawn Jenkins and Jamal Carter. Last year Jaquan Johnson. Rumph is a horrible recruiter..no way around it. Im done doing detailed post about how bad of a recruiter he is....but i called what happened in 2018 class in 2015 when we hired him...and he isnt/wasnt hired for his coaching prowess...because that resume is extremely small even on the high school level.
Let’s ignore the fact that he had 2 of his corners top 5 in the acc in lowest passer rating when targeted, Malek Young was up there for majority of the season. Had 2 all acc performers this year in young and Jackson. 1 last year with corn elder. Put 2 in the draft in 2016 and has more coming to the league soon. I respect your football mind man but come on man.... rumph can’t coach now? Disagree vehemently with that

Did you see our pass rush?. Were top 2-3 in the acc. That helps the cbs look better than they actually do. We had guys running free all year. Any qb that had a pulse lit us up...but yall keep on with the keeping on. Wont argue with it....Most of yall never seen our guys coach in person.And guys that played db in this claass sent their sons elsewhere to be developed by Mel ***n Tucker. lmao. Dude is learning on the job and isnt some cb coach wizard.

Y’all can criticize rumph all you want but I need to also see that same criticism for all the other defensive coaches too especially with their performances the last 2 cycles... that’s some straight bull****.... just for anyone counting

Last 2 cycles blue chip recruits on defense

Rumph 5 at cb (frierson, bandy, Ivey, blades, dean)
Banda 1 at safety( gurvan Hall )- helped with cbs too
Kool 3(DJ Johnson left so 2)
Diaz(0)
What Diaz doing? Even with low numbers I like The talent kool is bringing in. Banda could do more as well as rumph

And let me make this clear, missing on Campbell is a terrible miss period but it does seem he has had his eye on leaving the area for a long time.

Advertisement
Golden wasn’t keeping bandy home
Let’s ignore the fact that he had 2 of his corners top 5 in the acc in lowest passer rating when targeted, Malek Young was up there for majority of the season. Had 2 all acc performers this year in young and Jackson. 1 last year with corn elder. Put 2 in the draft in 2016 and has more coming to the league soon. I respect your football mind man but come on man.... rumph can’t coach now? Disagree vehemently with that

Broke you going full ****** right now golden didnt want bandy not the other way around bruh put down the dam pipe

Y’all can criticize rumph all you want but I need to also see that same criticism for all the other defensive coaches too especially with their performances the last 2 cycles... that’s some straight bull****.... just for anyone counting

Last 2 cycles blue chip recruits on defense
Rumph 5 (frierson, bandy, Ivey, blades, dean)
Banda 1 ( gurvan Hall )
Kool 3(DJ Johnson left so 2)
Diaz(0)

Broke crack is wack

Advertisement
who was our best db last season?.
No question it was Jaquan. Not even close. But I don't think that was bc of Banda's coaching. Our two worst DB's were also Safeties under Banda's tutelage.

To be fair, the year before our best DB was Corn, and I'm not sure Rumph had much to do with him balling out.

Advertisement
We will land both Ladson and Stevenson relax. Nobody commits to UF and recommits to them. Dumpster Florida and FSU isn’t doing **** trust me

Corners played better than Safeties.. You reaching like **** go, stop letting your hate for Rumph blind your analysis. The safeties were getting beat minus Jaquan..

Advertisement
I think as Canes fans we are still living in the Butch Era where we had so much talent that we became spoiled fans. We have to crawl before we walk. It takes time. Not too many programs can sit at the table with us when talking about championships. Let’s win the ACC first and be more consistent then start wondering why top athletes aren’t coming here. Win and they will come *******!!!

I normally respect gogeta's opinion. But his posts are completely biased against Rumph. I don't know how you can imply that Banda is a better coach than Rumph in any facet. Better recruiter, sure, I'll buy that. Rumph has fallen short multiple cycles and need to improve vastly in that area. The only way he does is if he improves his resume to where he has another selling point to provide.

Jaquan has been our best secondary player this year. But if we're going by that logic, then lets count in Knowels who literally almost cost us the FSU game with the 2 TDs he allowed in the 4th quarter when on the field. Corner play has improved significantly from Paul Williams (not saying much). But as a whole, this defensive staff needs to improve in adjusting both on the field and in recruiting.

Advertisement
Back