FRANK LADSON AND STEVENSON 2019 STARS DECOMMIT FROM uf

Lol

that is all.

Homestead (Fla.) South Dade wide receiverFrank Ladsonand cornerbackTyrique Stevensondecommitted from Florida on Tuesday. Both prospects are members of the 2019 class with Landson picking the Gators back in March while Stevenson made his pledge in April.

Miami has been making a strong push for both Ladson and Stevenson the past several months. The Hurricanes are likely considered the leaders for both now that this news has broken.

247Sports currently ranks Ladson as the nation's No. 209 overall prospect and the Stevenson as the nation's No. 188 overall prospect in the 2019 class.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We out here just respecting the **** out of decisions. It's decision respecting season, boys!

Advertisement
We out here just respecting the **** out of decisions. It's decision respecting season, boys!

I respect your decision to post about respecting their decision to ask for respect of their decision to decommit from uf

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Stevenson being VERY pro-Clemson on twitter. I have no inside info and he could just respect the program...but I see him.

Advertisement
Yep.

Quality coaching and development plus being nationally competitive will help us to get most of the local guys we want.

This is what has always happened when we've been at the top.

When you have a real coach, this is how it's done!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back