FRANK LADSON AND STEVENSON 2019 STARS DECOMMIT FROM uf

Advertisement
If I win the powerball this week I’m going to personally deliver CMR 5mil and tell him to make it happen.
Georgia’s not even dropping bags
Those MFs are unloading trucks

A lot of familiar chatter in here....

785d49584266631aefc56174a0659bde3cbf5af234fa4a609f4cd27c01b56e58.jpg

Advertisement
Will not sign with Miami next year. Bookmark it, Pin it, do whatever you want with it. This is 100% guaranteed.

if they come, do you agree to a permaban?

I agreed to a permaban with DSJ and was the first one to call him a troll.

Will you do a permaban if they don't come?

I was calling him a troll too. said he'd be the biggest troll of all time. and **** naw, I'm not an "insider" I'm not the one doing "predictions" here but 100% guarantees don't mean anything if you aren't putting something up. so good on you.

Advertisement
WTF is this lite beer sht?!?! In the last ten years, Noles and Willie Taggart have combined to land ONE prospect from Homestead (Ermon Lane). That's 15 years combined, 10 from the Noles and 5 from Taggart at USF/Oregon.

Get the fck out here with that nonsense. Ladson/Stevenson are staying home with Joyner and Ivey.

Advertisement
Taggert? After another 3-4 loss season he won’t get the bump you think. Unless we lose to them and regress, he isn’t outrecruting richt.

With the way things are going, we probably land the one that plays offense and miss the one that plays defense

Advertisement
I'm not gonna book anything, but Willie is gonna get his 1st year boost and it's gonna hurt us bad imo.

LOL. Where is all this fear of FSU coming from all of a sudden? Im seeing it in many threads. That clown beat us for ONE south Fla recruit. ONE. And that one recruit was a Plan B for us. (ASamuel) He got a DT from GA (which is his stomping ground), and DT from Orlando and now yall are running scared. FSU wasnt even in consideration for any top SF player this year. And that will continue especially in South Fla.

Kids dont buy into hype. We learned that all too well this year. We were the hottest team in the country this year for about 2 months straight..And we couldnt even get one of those AH kids to bite... Can you get me on TV so I can be seen and can you get me to the NFL in 3 years? Thats all they care about. Thats all PS2 and Campbell cared about. We have to prove to these kids that we will be consistantly good and not a one year wonder AND that we will develop them in 3 years and get them to the league.

Lots of morons on this board today. But that is what happens when you clean up in December and don't have much to do on Feb . We did miss on a few today but only Chatman was one that ever favored UM . How can you complain about a guy who never even favored us?

Advertisement
Back