FRANK LADSON AND STEVENSON 2019 STARS DECOMMIT FROM uf

Advertisement
Will not sign with Miami next year. Bookmark it, Pin it, do whatever you want with it. This is 100% guaranteed.

Y’all are such sissy whiny little girls like someone gave you a little boo boo at the school yard. We got the class we got cause we won more games that the year before, and we played lights out. I’ve always maintained that 2019 is the year we back on track with winning and recruiting. We win more games 2018 than 2017, and we’ll be getting more recruits wanting to come play for the U. So just shut up, slap your selves out of the silly hysterical whining, and regain your self-respect as Cane fans. Stop with this nonsense of bashing next years recruits, stop bashing the coaching staff. Else, go find yourselves a Willy tagfart-run team to root for, **s holes!

If they commit before fall, I think they stick...if they are undecided leading up to signing day they gone...add Bogle to this list as well.

Advertisement
Even if they do commit this spring, I wouldn't even get excited!

Now this is dumb.

We probably had the least number of actual decommits of any team that finished in the Top 20. We lost Jobe and Russell. 2 guys, that's it.

Richt is on a completely different planet from Golden, and it must **** trolls like you off

If they commit before fall, I think they stick...if they are undecided leading up to signing day they gone...add Bogle to this list as well.

Bogle is a Gibbons kid. Their HC makes sure they don't play games. If he commits, he's locked in

The recruiting landscape has changed with the early signing period. It's probably better if we get these kids committed early so they can sign in December. We won't close during that last 2 months if not

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure stevenson is being recruited by banda and ladson is being recruited by dugan's so i am not concerned

Good. Honestly I don't want Rumph recruiting any key guys. We need CBs in '19 (IMO Frierson and Blades are more suited for S).

If our DBs play well this year u can sell them on development so not worried at all about this

Advertisement
Ladson and Payton will be at Miami. I have lots of faith in Dugans getting it done as he has every year he's been here so far.

I'm not going to remark on DBs.

Will not sign with Miami next year. Bookmark it, Pin it, do whatever you want with it. This is 100% guaranteed.

If our DBs play well this year u can sell them on development so not worried at all about this

WTF? We've done a very good job developing our DBs already and that hasn't helped us land guys.

I got faith in Dugans to land Ladson.

Stevenson...not as much faith.

This.

I think we get Sanguinetti and little Richards at DB though. Neither of those kids is going to be bought

I agree, but the problem is Sanguinetti and Richards are most likely Safeties. While I'd love to get both, our need is much more acute at CB. We need to bring in a couple of lock-down CBs in the '19 class and I have zero confidence in Rumph to get that done.

Advertisement
I'm not gonna book anything, but Willie is gonna get his 1st year boost and it's gonna hurt us bad imo.

Willie has as good a class as we have THIS YEAR minus a QB. He is going to wreck us next year. Let's begin to enjoy 9-3 seasons for at least 8-10 years.

Lol.

Position by position, Miami's class ***** on FSU offensively up and down. Not even comparable.
Defensively:
Our DL signee's both had 1 elite DT and a couple project players...so even.
We didn't need LB's, they did. We both signed who and what we wanted...but FSU gets the lean for quantity.
DB's is not comparable, they got 2 top guys. We got 4. FSU wasn't even considered by TC, and PS2 dropped Willie quickly.

IF these two RECRUITS decide that Miami isn't the right place for them (for whatever reason), HEY we can't do **** about it.. BUT long as I know the staff made them a priority and fought for them til the end, it is what it is, recruiting is all about battles and as we can see Miami don't WIN them all (even with the SoFla kid's)..

Ladson and Stevenson will definitely get Miami's undivided attention throughout the process, THAT'S for sure...

Even if they do commit this spring, I wouldn't even get excited!

Why not? We went a whole cycle while only having 6 decommits with only 2 true flips(jobe/russell), blades committed back and the rest were dropped. The staff showed they can hold on to elite recruits. Just because all of them outside of jobe didn’t flip doesn’t mean the stay didn’t have to fend off no body for them..

Only thing we need to bookmark is that there isn’t a such thing as a “cane lock” end that sh*t

Advertisement
Back