FRANK LADSON AND STEVENSON 2019 STARS DECOMMIT FROM uf

Advertisement
Why the fck would any defensive recruit want to come. You got grown *** men crying for over 10 hours and calling for coaches to be fired on social media.

So recruits aren't going to come here because the fans are disgruntled about a coach? Yet they still go to bama where the fans are publicly racist when talking about players? Thats a little more asinine than this thread

You es complain too much you would think we didn't just land a top 10 class for the first time in a decade

Advertisement
Why the fck would any defensive recruit want to come. You got grown *** men crying for over 10 hours and calling for coaches to be fired on social media.

Yeah these mfs are idiots....

You have to realize alot of these "Cane Fans" just started following this recruiting class about 30 days ago. They havent been here for the long haul. All they see is.."Wait a minute, we didnt get everyone we wanted? Oh burn it all down. We suck. The class sucks. Fire everyone!"....They were asleep when 80% of our class signed during the early signing period. Too worried about booking their hotel to Charlotte for the ACC title game. Fairweather recruiting fans. I pay them no mind.

I'd be okay with this.

'19 seems to be a very good year for OL and DL in the state.

We clearly will need a load of DL, but we should take plenty of OL as well.

Get the trenches loaded with quality and depth.

I’m certain we get both. Now wrs won’t come b/c we’re loaded? That’s silly. We may lose AR and then langham, Harris etc we will always play talented wr. Not an issue.

we only need to take two Payton & Ladson

So recruits aren't going to come here because the fans are disgruntled about a coach? Yet they still go to bama where the fans are publicly racist when talking about players? Thats a little more asinine than this thread

This. 252cane must live in quite the bubble

We have Ivey & Joyner, their teammates. Plus, they already committed and de-committed to UFag...that was the placeholder offer to bump their ratings...remember, how UM used to be for most recruits from SoFla?!?

Advertisement
And for those claiming that we still have a chance to get Dent back....GTFOH....that kid is a born and raised Semenhole.

Advertisement
I'm not gonna book anything, but Willie is gonna get his 1st year boost and it's gonna hurt us bad imo.

Willie has as good a class as we have THIS YEAR minus a QB. He is going to wreck us next year. Let's begin to enjoy 9-3 seasons for at least 8-10 years.

We lost one South Florida recruit to FSU. He was not a primary recruit. We also lost two DTs one from Orlando and one from Georgia just don’t see how there is so much fear of FSU. Bama and Georgia came into our house and took Surtain and cambell with us applying max effort for those kids. Those are the teams we need to respect and to a certain exstent fear.

FSU is in our rear view mirror and their is no way Willie and the magic school bus is catching us let alone Clemson in the ACC. Willie is known as a bad gsmedsy coach and reminds me a whole lot of al golden if you follow his Twitter game and press conferences. They are FSU they are going to get some recruits just like we did when we had Shannon and golden. But they are not a threat, we are already beating them on the field and in recruiting(ask Pope, reed, Ezzard, lingard, Hall, frierson, Mallory, scaife, Joyner). For these three losses y’all are freaking out about we had many more wins.

We need to worry about Georgia and Alabama and not peasants like FSU.

I'm not gonna book anything, but Willie is gonna get his 1st year boost and it's gonna hurt us bad imo.

Lol not if they win less than games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They only have 4 challenging games on their schedule. Even them going 8-4 is an improvement that Taggart can/will sell.

FSU will always be a recruiting powerhouse. Hopefully Taggart is the corch that his overall record suggests.

Advertisement

Lol not if they win less than games.

I don’t agree. Smart was #3 his first year and he won like 6-7 games? Herman just signed the #3 class after winning 7 games. Fisher’s first class was legit. Taggart had a top 5 class at Oregon before jumping ship and they weren’t winning much. He’s gonna have some leeway in the win-loss column because it’s his first year.

Stevenson is all cane right now, but those bags will do their share of talking. Hopefully we win big this year and his relationship with Ivey helps.

I don't get any sense Ladson really wants to come to Miami.

WR recruiting has been so good I really have no doubt that we will pull Ladson. Esp since we will be selling him on the fact that he will be the man once Richards goes pro. But they will make us sweat it out like the AH boys so no need in stressing about it now. Like road ahead for both of those kids.

Advertisement
Back