FRANK LADSON AND STEVENSON 2019 STARS DECOMMIT FROM uf

Advertisement
I'm not gonna book anything, but Willie is gonna get his 1st year boost and it's gonna hurt us bad imo.

You know how to help that from Miami's perspective? You beat the **** out of them when they come Miami 10/6. Can this staff do that? Would be nice.

Advertisement
So two guys we are a 100% on the CB for are both going elsewhere because your mad that the two top Corners in this years class decided to go to the two teams that just played for the national championship? I trust that our coaches have built up enough of a relationship with these two to keep them home. Gotta have another good season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I disagree. I think we land at least one based on how well we historically recruit south dade especially lately. That aint broward.

I’m certain we get both. Now wrs won’t come b/c we’re loaded? That’s silly. We may lose AR and then langham, Harris etc we will always play talented wr. Not an issue.

Advertisement
I'm not gonna book anything, but Willie is gonna get his 1st year boost and it's gonna hurt us bad imo.

Willie has as good a class as we have THIS YEAR minus a QB. He is going to wreck us next year. Let's begin to enjoy 9-3 seasons for at least 8-10 years.

It’s extremely important we beat them on the field next year and blunt their momentum

I’m certain we get both. Now wrs won’t come b/c we’re loaded? That’s silly. We may lose AR and then langham, Harris etc we will always play talented wr. Not an issue.

we only need to take two Payton & Ladson

Advertisement
Why the fck would any defensive recruit want to come. You got grown *** men crying for over 10 hours and calling for coaches to be fired on social media.

Willie has as good a class as we have THIS YEAR minus a QB. He is going to wreck us next year. Let's begin to enjoy 9-3 seasons for at least 8-10 years.

Delusional.
That was such an asinine statement lol, our recruiting average is still higher than theirs and we took a kicker and fullback as scholarship players...

Advertisement
Back