Frank Gore Jr?

Advertisement
Decent player. Nothing against him, he just doesn't have that extra juice ... needed for a UM caliber back.

That wont fly. Only for the fact that Frank was a lil in his feelings over a few things last year. It was stuff with manny he was hot about. Personally I'd agree about at worst a pwo. I wouldnt sell him on that though. Just be honest and explain we have alot of people higher up on our board BUT we have legit interest. If numbers work out u got ur offer. If not we'd like you as a pwo... I know we finally are giving out flat out noncommittal offers. That may be a decent idea here. Before our version of noncommittal was slow playing a kid so he sees our interest is blah. Now it's an offer with conditions.
What are flat noncommittal offers?

Not a recruiting guru, obviously lol

Advertisement
I mean let’s be honest you only want a flier because he’s frank Gores son (and I get it). I would have rather took a shot at Johnny Ford last year he’s a **** playmaker who is undersized
Yes. I also think it's a lot of the undersized ones that put in the work and have the heart...because they have to. Ford is a good example.

Basically interest with plenty of conditions. I.e a timeframe,play & other prospects.

Any difference in policy with how this staff will drop people? It seemed like they just cut off communication with commits in 2017 and 2018 when they didn’t want them but that’s just what we see from the outside.

Advertisement
Any difference in policy with how this staff will drop people? It seemed like they just cut off communication with commits in 2017 and 2018 when they didn’t want them but that’s just what we see from the outside.
No clue

Gil’s a beast. But Finley was looking better and better at striker last season. I think he’s got his spot with the ones locked down. Could see Frierson leapfrogging D Smith though.

Gore is the GOAT. Hope his son earns a spot, but coaches need to take best available. It’s a disservice to everyone when you play favorites.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back