Frank Gore Jr?

When was the last time a Vandy player got drafted.

Honest question

Zach cunningham to the texans 2 yrs ago in the 1st or 2nd round. They have a receiver in the leauge playing the slot. That running back webb will get drafted i believe he solid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Posted his senior highlights......I know he´s short but come on......the vision, the cuts, the jets his dad had before the injuries....am I the only one who thinks this kid can put on 15-20lbs and be great in college? At the VERY least he gives you a kick-*** return man. Look at that second gear....on one play (3:40) he shuts it down at the 20 even though it looks like a defender has the angle, cause Junior knows there´s nothing that defender can do to catch him:

Gore SR. is one of my favorite footb players of all time. That said, I saw his son Gore JR play play football and basketball a few times. Gore jr was a truly great middle school and high school point guard. Gore jr Sees the court well and is very aggressive.

Gore jr is also a very good football player, Gore JR is a very very good kid. He is Very intelligent, confident and someone who makes everyone around him better. But Gore JR. isn’t 5’8” and 170 pounds. If Gore JR was about 2-3 inches taller, he would be recruited by everyone.

Advertisement
Back