Frank Gore Jr?

He's nowhere near 5'8". 170 is possible but I think that's a stretch too.

Advertisement
Even though he's playing for another school, I love seeing that! Hope he continues to ball out
He leads the CUSA in rushing this season, coming into this game he had 597yds at 5.3 yards per carry.

Tonight he's rushed for 110yds off just 8 carries, giving him 707yds on the season & the game ain't even over.

The boy is a natural born RB & cut from the same cloth as his pops.

If for any reason he ever hits the Portal in the future, we better roll the red carpet out for him.

Advertisement
He leads the CUSA in rushing this season, coming into this game he had 597yds at 5.3 yards per carry.

Tonight he's rushed for 110yds off just 8 carries, giving him 707yds on the season & the game ain't even over.

If for any reason he ever hits the Portal in the future, we better roll the red carpet out for him.
Man most definitely. I honestly didn't think he'll get off to this type of fast start but I felt like he would have some success at some point in his career. Coaches have to be paying attention because his talent deserves to be at a bigger school.

He's nowhere near 5'8". 170 is possible but I think that's a stretch too.
Clearly I thought he was too small for the bigly time.

Time for another dose of deep battered dixie fried crow. dixie fried.jpg

Highly agree!

Advertisement

the portal has the change college football ... crazy ... kids will go to lower level schools to ball out, hit the portal and find a better opp

I got to see him score his first college TD live earlier this year at North Texas. That was pretty cool as a Miami fan. I am definitely going to be following his career closely.

Advertisement
Advertisement
But you just contradicted yourself
Obviously it matters to you if you trying to see if we lost anything..
I did try to see and after i saw i didnt care so i wrote i didnt care lol.......its like dudes that root for Cook. I cant bring myself to root even if they from sfla........Die hard cane im guilty of it. Dont want them to suck at life but at football no biggie......got no beef with Gore though hes not his dad. I did contradict myself though lol

I did try to see and after i saw i didnt care so i wrote i didnt care lol.......its like dudes that root for Cook. I cant bring myself to root even if they from sfla........Die hard cane im guilty of it. Dont want them to suck at life but at football no biggie......got no beef with Gore though hes not his dad. I did contradict myself though lol
I feel you but it ain’t anywhere near the same as cook. We could have had cook but chose what’s his name lol. We saw him as better but wanted both but knew they were not going to the same school. But we didn’t even recruit lil Gore. He would have been here if we wanted him

I feel you but it ain’t anywhere near the same as cook. We could have had cook but chose what’s his name lol. We saw him as better but wanted both but knew they were not going to the same school. But we didn’t even recruit lil Gore. He would have been here if we wanted him
That's true....I don't wish bad on lil Gore

Advertisement
Back