Frank Gore Jr?

Advertisement
Gore Jr is going to end up at Arkansas State or Tulane.

If he was smart he'd come here as a PWO and get a great degree.

Advertisement
Advertisement
give him a pwo with a chance to get a full one if he doesn't get an offer at 1st
That wont fly. Only for the fact that Frank was a lil in his feelings over a few things last year. It was stuff with manny he was hot about. Personally I'd agree about at worst a pwo. I wouldnt sell him on that though. Just be honest and explain we have alot of people higher up on our board BUT we have legit interest. If numbers work out u got ur offer. If not we'd like you as a pwo... I know we finally are giving out flat out noncommittal offers. That may be a decent idea here. Before our version of noncommittal was slow playing a kid so he sees our interest is blah. Now it's an offer with conditions.

That wont fly. Only for the fact that Frank was a lil in his feelings over a few things last year. It was stuff with manny he was hot about. Personally I'd agree about at worst a pwo. I wouldnt sell him on that though. Just be honest and explain we have alot of people higher up on our board BUT we have legit interest. If numbers work out u got ur offer. If not we'd like you as a pwo... I know we finally are giving out flat out noncommittal offers. That may be a decent idea here. Before our version of noncommittal was slow playing a kid so he sees our interest is blah. Now it's an offer with conditions.

What kind of vested interested did Gore have with the team last year?

He is a good athlete I am glad we are not just offering because of his dad ...no disrespect

I am sure he will have a nice career wherever he lands

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah. **** play this year. Was with gil yesterday. Hes huge now. Looks like a will backer or strong now

I thought they moved him to striker? Seems like that would be a perfect position for him. I am pumped to see how Manny can line up a defense with some of these guys. He is making **** near the entire defense positionless, sort of like what the Jets used to do with their DL and LBs.

I thought they moved him to striker? Seems like that would be a perfect position for him. I am pumped to see how Manny can line up a defense with some of these guys. He is making **** near the entire defense positionless, sort of like what the Jets used to do with their DL and LBs.
He is going to play striker. He was saying that he physically looks like a will backer now.

Advertisement
Back