Francois decommitted

Advertisement
Advertisement
So my dream has almost come true , he’s technically committed for a third time ? I’m half way home to my dream of three commitments and three decommitments.

Let’s go, do the unthinkable kid.

It’s almost a lock at this point. Some SEC school will come in last minute and he’ll bail. Only to find himself in the portal in less than 2 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep, Dmoney touched on Francois’s recruitment alittle bit as well in his podcast. I think he ends up back in Miami’s class ultimately

Francois is having a disappointing, unmotivated season after a historic junior year and phenomenal camp circuit. What I've heard (and this is just a rumor) is that he wanted to transfer to Booker T but something happened and he is going through the motions at South Dade. I know he was recently kicked out of a game for unsportsmanlike penalties.

Francois was led to believe UF and OSU would be throwing bags but his senior season gave those schools pause. Banda has stayed on him because he knows he is capable of being an elite player.

Advertisement
Francois is having a disappointing, unmotivated season after a historic junior year and phenomenal camp circuit. What I've heard (and this is just a rumor) is that he wanted to transfer to Booker T but something happened and he is going through the motions at South Dade. I know he was recently kicked out of a game for unsportsmanlike penalties.

Francois was led to believe UF and OSU would be throwing bags but his senior season gave those schools pause. Banda has stayed on him because he knows he is capable of being an elite player.

Well that is somewhat concerning. 3 decommitments and potential character issues.

Advertisement
Back