Four-star WR Isaiah Ford visiting this weekend

Isaiah Ford (Jacksonville, Fla./Trinity Christian) will have one of the more interesting recruitments up until signing day. The four-star receiver is only looking at schools that will allow him to pursue football and basketball.

Ford, No. 46 among receivers, found another school this week when Miami contacted him. Miami football coach Al Golden and basketball coach Jim Larranaga signed off on Ford playing both sports so Ford will officially visit this weekend. It is his first official visit since decommitting from Louisville earlier this month.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/1447175/highlights/73736378

Advertisement
His highschool next year
5* CB Toliver
5* DE Jefferson
5* OLB Holland
4* DT Norton
3-4* S Edwards

he has a crazy offer list

but, he really ran a 4.86 40 at the nike combine, looks way faster on film though.. Rather him fast in pads

This is a guy who would have destroyed us at the Ville. Hopefully we can reel him in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I like the tape. Am I missing something? Bit of a long strider, but as long as we aren't asking him to make 2 guys miss I don't see an issue.

Raw route running ..but plenty athletic imo.

Kids film reminds me of our own guy Herb Waters who i like alot in our system. I'll take the kid...especially to get a foot in that school...who has like 5 big timers down the pike..with a kid who likey was the best cb in fla this yr as a jr.

Advertisement
Back